I think I might have received at least one Pfalz that's missing cards from the shrink-wrapped set of cards that contains the aircraft card, aces and ace skills and the link. (All came sealed from Miniature Market.) I'd like to check what I've got versus what should be there.

What I have:
Pfalz D.IIIa (Holtzem): No special/optional rules cards, ace skills Itchy Trigger Finger, Intuitive, Lucky Pilot, Bullet Checker, Acrobatic Pilot, Daredevil, Good at Escaping, and Height Control, but no ace card that would use them.
Pfalz D.IIIa (Berthold) - 1 Ace card for Berthold, the ace skills Double Ace, Firm Hand, Lucky Pilot, Single Arm, Sniper, Strong Constitution, and Team Coordination (which match the ace card, no problems there), and no special/optional rule cards.
Pfalz D.III (Voss) - A level 6 and level 7 ace card for Voss and the proper skills that go with them, special rule cards Unreachable Machine Guns (not the D.IIIa model, shouldn't be in the other versions), (so no problems with either of them) and the optional/special rule card High Speed Dives - but not in the other two Pfalz? They had the same diving advantages.

So since the Holtzem model is almost certainly missing a card, are any of them missing optional/special rule cards as well? I wouldn't have thought so, except that one of them is clearly missing another card from the same packet.

Thanks.