Hi All,

I'm working on the layouts for some BSG Hangar Trays and would like some feedback from you guys and gals.

For WGF and WGS, I had a place in the tray for the aircraft and its maneuver deck and stand. That is a little more challenging with BSG since the flight stand does not come apart to lay flat and the cards for each ship are done in multiple sizes.

I can over come the flight stand issue by using a 1.5" deep tray topper, but that means the trays would be slightly more expensive and the ships could be a tad harder to get out if you have big fingers. Another option for the flight stands would be to do a separate tray like my Ground Crew tray that would hold just a bunch of stands. And of course, I don't have to incorporate the stands into any tray and let each player figure out how they want to store/carry those. Which would you guys prefer?

For the cards, I could just put a spot that would fit the maneuver cards for each ship as well as pilot cards. Maybe a single spot for all of the larger cards from ships in that tray?