Ares Games

Thread: BSG Hangar Trays

Default BSG Hangar Trays

Hi All,

I'm working on the layouts for some BSG Hangar Trays and would like some feedback from you guys and gals.

For WGF and WGS, I had a place in the tray for the aircraft and its maneuver deck and stand. That is a little more challenging with BSG since the flight stand does not come apart to lay flat and the cards for each ship are done in multiple sizes.

I can over come the flight stand issue by using a 1.5" deep tray topper, but that means the trays would be slightly more expensive and the ships could be a tad harder to get out if you have big fingers. Another option for the flight stands would be to do a separate tray like my Ground Crew tray that would hold just a bunch of stands. And of course, I don't have to incorporate the stands into any tray and let each player figure out how they want to store/carry those. Which would you guys prefer?

For the cards, I could just put a spot that would fit the maneuver cards for each ship as well as pilot cards. Maybe a single spot for all of the larger cards from ships in that tray?

I think a seperate tray for stands would be the best option for people who want to mark them to to help identify which ship is which.

Thanks for the feedback Paul. Do you have any thoughts on the maneuver decks and cards?

I would like the ships and cards in the same tray. Bases, being generic, can have slot(s) in a ground crew tray, with spots for counters.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

I would also like ships and cards in the same tray. That is part of what makes the hanger trays so nice and convenient.

Similar Missions

1. New ACE Hangar Trays
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 11-18-2021, 01:43
  2. Series 6 Hangar Trays
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-01-2013, 10:57
  3. A review of the WoG Aerodrome WW1 Hangar trays.
    By john snelling in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 15:48
  4. WGF Slightly used Hangar Trays
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 01:41
  5. Hangar Trays restocked.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2012, 15:49