Ares Games

Thread: Scrum Con

Default Scrum Con

Back from FALL IN and in the event listing book I saw an ad for SCRUM CON. While playing a game someone came around passing out leaflets for this con. It is in Feb in Silver Spring MD. So those in this area may want to check this out. I have never been or heard of this event before so can't comment on it.
    Attached Images  

I will check it out. I might have to run a game. Not a bad day trip for me.

No wings games and game registration is closed for this year. I will have to keep this in mind for next year. I can make that a day trip.

Default Idiocy!

When I first saw this post I read it as Scum Con and wondered! Then I put my glasses on and realised that I was being a sPRATT!

Mike I checked the site and it is something to get to. It goes to TABLE TOP GAMES to get a badge but I don't see anything about what games are being played or how to register one. I sent an email asking a few questions so I will let you know what I hear.

On their home page there is a tab for attend. That drop-down gives you 4 options. The second one is for events schedule.that changes the page to a list of the games, start time, duration, and how many spots are open. For $15 it's something I might go to anyway.

Mike when I go to the TABLETOP site I see all that and nothing else. I can register but don't see anything about any games when I click on Venue. All that comes up is the room names but since this is just a few miles from me I might head down there.