Ares Games

Thread: K deck for use with Avenger TBF

Default K deck for use with Avenger TBF

Looking for a K deck to use with Avenger minis. Limited experience so any hints where to look for purchase or self printed deck greatly appreciated. Would really like to get these into a local Midway scenario coming up in December. Thanks for any assistance!

Hi Mike,

See Ebay link below. I think Wings of War Fire from the Sky would fix you up. I do not know about the K deck but the Avenger also uses the I deck and you can get those cards and more in the Fire from the Sky box set. You can also download a set of four Avenger plane cards from our files section right here. I use those cards myself when playing with my 3rd party minis.

https://www.ebay.com/p/1500294196?ii...55699934&rt=nc

Mike, PM me your email address and I can send you a K deck scan.

Baxter,

Thank you for your help. I have an I deck from my WoG SBD so could use that if I go that direction. Your comment about the packs made me think to look into other expansion packs and WoW packs to see where the K deck might be hiding. Will continue the search. Thanks again, mtw

Thank you, I have sent you my email address. Look forward to receiving your message.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    I do not know about the K deck but the Avenger also uses the I deck
    The I deck would make a bit slow(er) than it should, but would do; just take out the divebombing cards.
    My personal peeve with the I deck is the lack of 30 degree turns, which I think is a bad economy decision (the DB cards replace them?) that should have been corrected with the SBD release.
    Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Similar Missions

1. Avenger Maneuver Deck?
    By THECCRICH in forum WGS: House Rules
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-01-2022, 08:08
  2. Avenger anyone?
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-30-2019, 00:33
  3. Grumman TBF-1 Avenger
    By Dark Horse in forum 1/144 Scale Dawn of War
    Replies: 6