Ares Games

Thread: New guy - T&T/WoG/BSG

Users Country Flag

Name
    D. Scott Stewart
    Sorties Flown

Default New guy - T&T/WoG/BSG

Hello all!

I was introduced to WoG by a fellow teacher at my school who also introduced me to Tripods. I was lucky enough to acquire the Total War KS off of Ebay. Looking forward to many sorties!

I'm local to the east side of the Hartford area and can often be found in Manchester at The Portal.

D. Scott Stewart

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Scott, from here 'across The Pond' in the United Kingdom. There is much on this site to add to your enjoyment of the games. Please feel free to ask questions. You will find that the members here are friendly and helpful.

Welcome from across the continent Maestro. Plenty of information and downloads around the 'Drome.

And a warm welcome from a chilly Devon in the South West of England - enjoy Maestro

Welcome from the other side of the continent, Vancouver Island.

Many, many years ago, I visited Hartford as part of a "Royal Canadian Air Cadets/Civil Air Patrol" exchange. I should try to get back for another visit. Fond memories.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Welcome to the 'Drome!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Welcome to the Aerodrome. I ran a couple of Wings games at the Portal a few years ago. Hope you can build up a Wings flight there.

Hello D and welcome to our forums. There are quite a few teachers playing this game (I play with 2 of them) and they have used the game as an illustration of WWI in their classrooms!

May your sorties always be successful.

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Glad you're aboard, Scott! As has been said, there is a lot to see and do here. Once you become a retired teacher (as I am ) you can spend even more time enjoying all the Forum has to offer...

All the best,
    Matt

Welcome to the Aerodrome, D. Scott. ENJOY!!!

Welcome to the 'Drome' from a dismal West Yorkshire in the UK; but how do you want to be called? 'D' or 'Scott' or something else? Anyway enjoy the game and this site which is a mine of information Fly safe and always watch your six!

welcome to the drome Scott!

Welcome to the Aerodrome! Everyone is very friendly here.

Welcome to the 'Drome!

Hello!!! Welcome to the group !!!

Belated (welcoming head bobs) from the lizard a little further down the coast.

In addition to the advice I just posted on your what planes to buy thread, be sure to check out the files here. Lots of house rules, "unofficial" aircraft, etc. Quite worthwhile.