Ares Games

Thread: New guy from Caprica...erm...Georgia.

Default New guy from Caprica...erm...Georgia.

Hi Folks!

FLGS stocks Battlestar, but not Wings of Glory, so that's what I play now, but would be interested in flying WWII RAF also if I could find a source/group for that.

I'm on the North end of Atlanta, near Mall of Georgia in case anyone else is in the area, but given Georgia isn't even in the prefix dropdown, not getting my hopes up too high just yet.

Welcome to the 'Drome, Andrew!

I'm sure our members Stateside will do their best to help you out.
    Meanwhile, watch out for those Frakkin' "toasters"! (unless you're ONE OF THEM!!!!)
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Cheers Tim! Human through and through here...just like the XO! (In just about every game of BSG the Board Game, I'd wind up as a sleeper Cylon...just draw of the cards, but the group just assumes I'm a Cylon now when we dust off that game. :S)

Hello Andrew. I think EBay has WWII planes for sale every so often, so check that daily for the ones you want. Meanwhile, enjoy your BSG games.

Welcome to the Aerodrome Andrew. The Aerodrome Store here and Miniature Market are great places to find Wing planes. Good luck drumming up some locals to fly with.

As for BSG, great game. So say we all!

Good to have you aboard sir.
    WE have a burgeoning BSG community here on the Drome.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the Front Andrew. I'm also new here having sailed over from Anchorage SoG recently.

(Welcoming head bobs) from the lizard a bit north of you.

A couple of people have suggested sources for the miniatures themselves, but correct me if I'm wrong: are you looking for a local group that plays regularly?

Default Welcome

Welcome to the 'Drome' Andrew from over the pond here in the UK, West Yorkshire to be precise! Enjoy the game and all this site has to offer. Fly safe and always watch your six.

And a warm welcome from the west country in England - although in reality its a bit nippy here now Enjoy!

Hi Andrew, welcome from England.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Welcome to the 'Drome!

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Good to see you here, Andrew! Hope you have as much fun as I have had over the last few years As Rob said - we have a growing group of BSG players here, along with a dedicated section of the Forum - lots to see and do here!

All the best,
    Matt

Hello Andrew, welcome to the group!!!