Ares Games

Thread: Series 1 and 4 restocked

Default Series 1 and 4 restocked

For those of you that missed out the last time around, I've restocked both Series 1 and Series 4 reprints again.

Yesterday: “Oh hey, I get paid tomorrow. Looks like all the Se5s are in. Yeeha!”
    Today: “What a difference a day makes.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
    Yesterday: “Oh hey, I get paid tomorrow. Looks like all the Se5s are in. Yeeha!”
    Today: “What a difference a day makes.”
    Yeah, somebody place an order with multiples of the SE5s in it yesterday. They pretty much wiped out my stock.

Same.....I was all excited and went to make an order and had it crash on the rocks. It’s like that at all the online retailers currently. I have seen next to nothing of this series on Ebaydespite being readily available now for more than a couple weeks. Once the initial panic resolves itself, the market will stabilize.

Not to fret Keith, I will be ordering a good amount of your foam trays here in the next few weeks.

This is one of the reasons I offer the pre-order option. It might make the wait seem a bit longer, but the reward is that you get them very soon after their release date (if not on it).

That’s a great point and I will keep it in mind going forward. Unfortunately, I just didn’t have the money set aside to preorder this series right on the tail of the series 1 release. The wife thought my aerodrome had closed for business due to the lack of new planes arriving for such an extended period, but her alarms started sounding when the series 1 planes started arriving ��. Not that she says anything, as we have our own spending money, but she will come to me wanting loans for crap she wants whenever she sees I am buying stuff. I have my planes and she has her hand bags and shoes. Not to mention we have 6 kids, lol. So, I have been a bit tapped out on the spending cash side of things.

Be proud. 6 kids are usually more happy of gaming materials coming into the house than of new woman shoes and bags.

Preorders are the way to go. I got all of mine & have been playing with them for 2 weeks now

I pre-ordered mine, and they STILL haven't arrived!

While waiting for the Ares/China cock-ups to be sorted out / replaced, the rest of my order has been held up; now with Doncaster just 3 days away, it seems I'll have to go without either of my 2 orders being delivered................
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    I pre-ordered mine, and they STILL haven't arrived!

While waiting for the Ares/China cock-ups to be sorted out / replaced, the rest of my order has been held up; now with Doncaster just 3 days away, it seems I'll have to go without either of my 2 orders being delivered................
    Tim,

Both of your orders shipped on 6 Sept and the USPS tracking number shows they attempted delivery on the 13th. The current status shows as Delivered (on Stamps.com I just sent you the email with that info). Your tracking number is EY531235676US. As you can see via that link, the USPS site shows it still out for delivery since the 13th. You may want to check with your local post office to find out what is going on.

Thanks for that, Boss.

I've had absolutely no contact about any failed deliveries, and have taken in 17 parcels since that date with no problems/communication errors.

I'll drop by the Post Office tomorrow, and see whether the parcels are still there...................

Well, that's that sorted!

<<<fume, vent steam, formulate interesting ways to immolate incompetent unter-minions, etc.>>>

ParcelFARCE, as they shall ever be known, saw fit to CHANGE ONE NUMERAL OF MY POSTCODE!!!!!

Keith's address label clearly shows a '5', but the main depot in Coventry changed it to a '6', so the letter informing me of Customs Charges was sent to another district, around 10 miles from me.
    Then the stupid B'stards just sat on it, waiting for payment.

USPS claimed to have attempted a delivery, BEFORE the Customs charge was paid, at 05:41 in the morning, and failed "because the business was not open". Of course nowhere was open - it's before 6am!!!!!
    Which address they tried, they cannot say (because they never did!). It certainly wasn't my address, nor the ParcelFARCE Depot.

Anyway, I now FINALLY have my stuff, and JUST in time for Doncaster.

Many thanks, Keith, for sending the Tracking Number.

<<< and, relaaaaaxxxxxxxxx >>

Glad to hear you finally got your long-awaited shipment at last.
    (and in time for Donny as well!)

The reason I got "a bit antsy!" about the order going missing.................

Name:  20190925_212100.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  215.7 KB

nuff said!

Similar Missions

1. Gimbals restocked
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-19-2015, 16:19
  2. WGF Series 7 miniatures restocked.
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 09:33
  3. WGS Series 5 (P-51D, FW-190, Spitfire Mk. IX, and Ki-84) Restocked
    Replies: 4