I’ve been pondering the recent up tick in frequency in Wings releases between both WGF and WGS. Do you think there is any correlation with the success of the BSG game and the more frequent Wings releases this year? Or was there a back log of Wings products due to production issues both related to TaT delays and what was already in the Wings production queue?

It would seem to me with how far out in advance they need to plan these sorts of releases that the apparent BSG success would be too new to have any real impact on this year’s Wings releases. In short, despite what I would consider to be an increase in revenue for Ares from the success of the BSG game, I don’t believe we are seeing these additional WINGS sets because of the increased cash flow to Ares from the BSG game’s sales. Or am I completely off base? Obviously, the success of one game doesn’t typically effect other titles within the company. However, with thes success of BSG, I have to wonder if Ares has more confidence in producing more products due to the success of BSG? WGF has always done enough to stay alive and I wonder if some extra capitol isn’t being put into the Wings game to try and get more current out of print models back into our hands and build up stock and try and grow the game. We have always known Ares didn’t have the spending power of say, Fantasy Flight Games and have been limited in some ways with what they could produce. However, would I highly popular game like BSG change all of that?