Ares Games

Thread: Airco DH2

Default Airco DH2

Does anyone know when these will be reprinted?

I do not think there has been any news about that series being reprinted yet, Dobbs.

The DH.2 was part of Series 5. If Ares continues to follow their release process of a reprint, a new series, another reprint, Series 5 should be the next one reprinted. They have kind of done one release per year, so a Series 5 reprint should be around 2021. Man, it hurts typing that date! lol

Nothing was released in 2018. I'd imagine the faster the Series 1 & 4 reprints sell, the sooner we'll see more reprints & a Series 10.

I got this one last week at the Ares booth at Gen Con!Name:  D3553CE1-06D5-4FFE-8E28-5844BBE4D2EF.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  161.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    The DH.2 was part of Series 5. If Ares continues to follow their release process of a reprint, a new series, another reprint, Series 5 should be the next one reprinted. They have kind of done one release per year, so a Series 5 reprint should be around 2021. Man, it hurts typing that date! lol

it hurts reading it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Saylug View Post
    I got this one last week at the Ares booth at Gen Con!Name:  D3553CE1-06D5-4FFE-8E28-5844BBE4D2EF.jpg
Views: 246
Size:  161.4 KB

wow! you lucky dog!!!

Who's been hiding those in the back of a cupboard ?! Hope it came cheap too John.

"He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by Saylug View Post
    I got this one last week at the Ares booth at Gen Con!
    Do you think they just had a few leftovers, or were there enough there to imply they had already been reprinted?

Wonder where they were hiding them. A lot of people would love to have any DH.2 to use in their games. I hope they reprint them.

I saw only this one & was so thrilled I didn’t think to ask! There were 2 Fokker E.III’s both with the Ottoman colors as well. Another guy got those. Ares was having its buy 2 get one free, so I bought 2 of the new Pfalz D.3’s & got the DH2 for free!

The package is the Series 5 box, I think, so it was probably just lying around forgotten in a warehouse

GenCon summer cleaning sale? Glad they got them out so people can enjoy them!

Probably Alliance's usual efficiency

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Similar Missions

1. WGF Looking for Airco Dh2
    By Dowters in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-14-2019, 07:00
  2. Airco DH5
    By Embis in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-11-2015, 00:33
  3. WSF My Airco DH.9
    By flash in forum Shapeways Models
    Replies: 7