Ares Games
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How many planes do you have to collect to win?

Default How many planes do you have to collect to win?

I noticed on another thread a new player talking about how they had already got their collection up to around 50 models. So as another new player I did a quick count of mine. I'm also up to around 50 and whilst I have a couple of Red Eagle models most are official Wings of War or Wings of Glory. I can tell this is becoming an addiction! I know that number is dwarfed by some peoples collections. So my first question is in terms of official Wings of War/Wings of Glory issue planes what is the maximum number? And secondly how many people have a complete collection of all these? That will give me an idea of how far I have to go!

I'm talking about official unique Wings of War/Glory aircraft/pilots so discounting duplicate versions of the same plane/pilot which might have multiple slightly different paint jobs (eg: in other words only 1 MvR Red Triplane). Also not counting any upcoming Series 1 reprint planes.

My possible maximum calculation is:

9 series of Wings of Glory planes at 4 planes and 3 versions of those planes so 9x4x3 =108
    4 planes from the Wings of Glory Duel Packs = 4
    Giants (2 Gothas, 2 Handley Pages, 2 Zeppelin Staakems, 2 Capronis) = 8

2 Balloon Busting Nieuport 16s = 2

Series 1 Wings of War (Baracca, Fonck, Olieslagers, Weber, Jentsch , Kempf
    and Rahn - others already included under Wings of Glory Series 1A) = 7
    Series 2 Wings of War (Schafer, Udet, Baker, Ryrie, Seibert/Pfleger and
    Luftstreitkrafte Roland, Cadbury/Leckie & Atkey) = 8
    Series 3 Wings of War (Lufbery/Theinault, Kibanov, Brumowski, Hautzmayer,
    Voss + 3 UFAGs + 3 RE8s) = 11
    Series 4 Wings of War (3 each of SE5as, Pfalzs, Rumplers and Breguets) = 12

So by my calculations that makes a round 160 possible models. Let me know if I've missed any out!

2 more Capronis (the reprint pair were both in new schemes).

I've got two of everything (one for play, one mint in box for collection completion).

Plus "extras"

Quite a lot of "extras"....................................
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Just remember, he who dies with the most toys...is still dead.

Quote Originally Posted by zenlizard View Post
    Wait, is that how it goes?

It just so happens that I have all of this stuff in a spreadsheet as I've only started since New Year's and I needed to see where I could catch up. So, with that...

There hasn't been a WoG Series 4A, so that's only 8 WoG series (excluding the upcoming releases). It looks kind of weird but they've interwoven the reprints as series 1A, 2A & 3A with 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

Also, is the MvR Fokker Dr.1 in the Duel Pack the same (more or less) as the ones in series WoW 1 / WoG 1A (and WoW Deluxe/Revised Deluxe releases)? I don't have any of those so I can't tell, but if so that would be only 3 unique ones for the Duel Packs. I think the AEF DH4 in WoW series 2 is slightly different than the 50th Sqn one in series 2A. I only have the series 2A one. If you count those as different then it's 9 for WoW series 2.

So, 8 X 12 WoG series = 96, 10 Bombers, 3 Duel Packs (not counting MvR's as unique from series ones), 7 series 1, 9 series 2 (counting the AEF ones as different), 11 series 3, 12 series 4 = 150. I'm clearly losing as I only have 14 (but with 59 on order).

And, by the way, we all die. It's how you get there that counts.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon; 02-13-2019 at 09:06. Reason: internet bunged up

Users Country Flag

Name
    Bart
    Sorties Flown

Don't forget about WWII models!

There were also some gold and silver coloured Series 1 models produced by Nexus as promos or prizes.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrivner View Post
    Actually, yes, you can - this is in the WWI section.

I got rather a lot of planes over the course of a year (and plus now), mostly fueled by figuring out what was starting to disappear and grabbing a copy while it was still cheap, plus a few out of print that I found for a decent price. But there are great big gaps, sometimes because the price is something I’m not willing to pay (Airco dH.2, SE5a, Balloons) and have resigned myself to waiting on reprints, or they seem to still be around and they are low priority for me (Hanriots, which fly pretty much the same as Nieuport 28s, Nieuport 11s, Macchi M.5s, some two seaters that I just haven’t gotten around to). If I sniff that they stock is drying up, i’ll Run out and buy them, but I’m taking some time to build up my Sails of Glory fleets. The current thing for me is getting a few of the giants before the prices skyrocket.

But get everything? Every iteration and re-release? Nope. I’ll snag them if they are cheap (Udet and Goering D.VIIs for $15 each recently), but that’s about it.

What I’d like to see are maneuver decks sold separately. Useful if you augment the WoW/WoG models with other models in the same game plus some decks are nearly impossible to get as the models are scarce or outrageously priced. It might a long time before Ares produces E.III, Sopwith Triplanes, etc.

Different forum I know, but I'd love to see replacement decks for BSG. They are an odd shape and no easy way to sleeve them.

If I can paint all the Shapeways and repaint all the extra ARES planes I have I'd be happy enough to consider that a big win.
    (Thats besides collecting at least one of each released planes)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    ...So by my calculations that makes a round 160 possible models. Let me know if I've missed any out!
    You can check your calculation against the list Bob made in his 'WOW & WOG Complete Listing Jun 2017' Ian.
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/do...do=file&id=723

"He is wise who watches"

True......when's the estate sale?
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    You can check your calculation against the list Bob made in his 'WOW & WOG Complete Listing Jun 2017' Ian.
    https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/do...do=file&id=723
    The very document I used to create my spreadsheet.

I converted the "WoW & WoG Complete Listing Jun 2017" pdf information into a spreadsheet with one line per airborne model or separate card - whether a duplicate or not. It includes combinations of balloons with national rondels (12 listings) plus the Lufbery / Thaw as 2 line items because the Thaw card lists Thaw's unit as the 103rd US sqn and not Esc Lafayette. My listing has fields for the aircraft / balloon, crew, nation, unit and the Nexus/Ares release. The total is 419 aircraft / balloon models or cards, including duplicates.

I can upload the xls file if anyone's interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon
    I can upload the xls file if anyone's interested.
    That would be very helpful, actually. TIA

That would be very helpful, actually. TIA
    Submitted for 'moderation' - which is fair enough.

I've forgot to mention that I've included the 14 new aircraft that will be released shortly. I haven't included the Martians - so far.

Nice one Paul, that will be handy.

"He is wise who watches"

Users Country Flag

Name
    Bart
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn Patrol View Post
    Actually, yes, you can - this is in the WWI section.
    Oops - sorry!
    I read posts using the "Today's Posts" which are all different categories mixes and I wasn't paying attention to what group I was posting.

I hope I didn't cause a rift in the time continuum by introducing 30's and 40's aviation technology all the way back in 1917!

Some very interesting replies. I had forgotten there isn't yet a Wings of Glory Series 4 although hopefully the 4A won't be too long down the track. So that reduces the number from around 160 TO JUST ABOUT 150.

I had a look at the complete listing but the spreadsheet that ShadowDragon is uploading will be helpful to see it in a numerical form.

But about 150 odd PLANES depending on how you count it means with my 50 I'm only a third of a way there. Amazed Flying Helmut has more than 2 of everything!

That's dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian S View Post
    Some very interesting replies. I had forgotten there isn't yet a Wings of Glory Series 4 although hopefully the 4A won't be too long down the track. So that reduces the number from around 160 TO JUST ABOUT 150.

I had a look at the complete listing but the spreadsheet that ShadowDragon is uploading will be helpful to see it in a numerical form.

But about 150 odd PLANES depending on how you count it means with my 50 I'm only a third of a way there. Amazed Flying Helmut has more than 2 of everything!

That's dedication.
    That was probably opportunism plus having the space in which to store them

I have 130 genuine Ares/Nexus and only 1 of each model but I play with all of them so do not want doubles anyway. I know you can only play with one or two at once but it is nice to look at them and decide which "knight" you will enter into the joust. As a player I think there are some types such as the giants that you would not want more than one of because of the frequency of the scenario you play that involves them. Another deciding factor in the size of your collection of course is the understanding of your partner. If financial commitments are tight then they would not look too kindly on you splurging out too much on your toys.

Smile

I gave up trying to keep count of how many I have both WW1 & WW2 as it was scaring me.
    However I do NOT have one of every model from Nexus & Ares but do have a lot of Shapeways & AIM to round out what I really wanted like BE 2's, Gunbus, Aviatiks, Dolphin, Bristol Fighter (before Ares one) etc plus Airacobras, Thunderbolts. Lightnings, Corsairs, Avengers & Lily's. plus extra Me 109's from AIM.

However if you want to check out Zoe Brain's collection you will be truly amazed.
    Last edited by gully_raker; 02-13-2019 at 19:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    If I can paint all the Shapeways and repaint all the extra ARES planes I have I'd be happy enough to consider that a big win.
    (Thats besides collecting at least one of each released planes)

my repaint pile is starting to grow a bit too much as well

WW1 official Miniatures : 174
    WW1 WOW : 64
    8 in 2 Deluxe / 4 in 2 Balloon Busters (2 N16 + 2 balloons) / 48 in 4 series* / 4 promo pack
    (* 4 Miniatures of the 2007 Deluxe set have been released in individual pack)
    WW1 WOG : 110
    (4 in 2 Duel Pack / 96 in 8 series / 10 bombers)

WW2 official Miniatures : 92
    WW2 WOW : 28
    (4 Deluxe / 24 in 2 series)
    WW2 WOG : 56
    (4 in the first Starter Set / 4 in Battle of England / 44 in 4 series / 4 Squadron Pack / 8 bombers)

Full list and pictures : http://wingsofwar.forum2jeux.com/t13...w2-accessoires

All reprinted Miniatures have big painting differences, except Richthofen’s all red Fokker Dr.I (quite identical) and Goering’s Fokker D.VII (black cowling on WOG instead of white on WOW).
    They can be used as different planes of a same squadron, as shown on pictures below (WOG models on left side and WOW models on right side).

Name:  FDB517C5-65D1-448A-A658-DC5B08474CDE.jpg
Views: 666
Size:  112.1 KB
    SOPWITH SNIPE Barker

Name:  CD7DCB8C-29D7-4086-BB59-620ADFDE0AD9.jpg
Views: 598
Size:  115.8 KB
    ROLAND C.II Richthofen

Name:  0BE4EEDC-B025-4B03-999E-6D9B07F34E52.jpg
Views: 649
Size:  153.4 KB
    ROLAND C.II Luftstreitkräfte

Name:  71616005-A68D-4911-8BE2-AA4C060FD18D.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  119.4 KB
    AIRCO DH.4 A.E.F.

Name:  C2CDD2CE-3F46-4939-82BF-66824BC4D31A.jpg
Views: 655
Size:  100.2 KB
    NIEUPORT 17 Nungesser

The next reprinted serie (Spad XIII, Sopwith Camel, Albatros D.V, Fokker Dr.I) is not included yet in the upper list and have particularities : SPAD XIII Rickenbacker, SOPWITH CAMEL Barker and ALBATROS D.Va Udet are exactly the same as in the 2012 WOG serie.
    But 4 reprinted WOW models show many painting differences : SPAD XIII Fonck, ALBATROS D.Va Weber, FOKKER Dr.I Kempf, Fokker Dr.I Richthofen 425/17 (that gets the accurate balkenkreuz, instead of eisernen kreuz on WOW and WOG models).

Name:  E1930347-5F33-4364-89C7-5135A12B143E.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  138.8 KB
    Name:  AB8EFF3A-0E36-463A-8559-7F1DB1C27050.jpg
Views: 645
Size:  52.5 KB

Thanks for those side by side comparisons. Quite interesting as it’s hard to tell from photos with a single plane if the difference is the paint job or the photograph itself. I erred on the side that they appeared to be trying to do the same plane. You see the same thing with different artist’s renditions of a specific plane.

Personally, it rather get a model and paint it in a different scheme than two of what is meant to be the same plane but done at different times by different people with different interpretations of the colour. But I like to paint and an attraction to planes in WWI is all the colour schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jager View Post
    True......when's the estate sale?

HAHAHAHAHA

Oops - sorry!
    I read posts using the "Today's Posts" which are all different categories mixes and I wasn't paying attention to what group I was posting.

I hope I didn't cause a rift in the time continuum by introducing 30's and 40's aviation technology all the way back in 1917!

that would be interesting. very interesting.

i used to only get one of each aircraft type, but, unfortunately my 'completest" disease has kicked in lol.

WGF is pretty easy on the purse, I get one of each with the occasional duplication for repainting purposes.

WGS is far worse with multiple aircraft required for sections and flights, minimum two fighters and three bombers of each type = beaucoup $$$

Quote Originally Posted by milcoll73 View Post
    i used to only get one of each aircraft type, but, unfortunately my 'completest" disease has kicked in lol.
    I'm somewhere in between, but that's not where I started

Getting in with the Kickstarter Giants originally I started wanting only enough to play the game. Of course once I got the planes I fell in love with the variety of speed, maneuvering and of course scenario play. I didn't want everything, and still don't, but I wanted a variety including the bombers. So with two exceptions I have 1 or 2 at most of several planes. I have about 60 planes or so and I'm very happy. I'm only planning on getting a couple of the reprints if they ever actually come on. Otherwise I think X-Wing snuffed the completionist desire in me some time ago. Between storage space and costs I'm glad I'm picking and choosing.

I just checked my spreadsheet that just goes to Series 6 and have 90 WWI planes. I know I have way more then that but haven't put them on a list. For WWII I have more then 100 official planes and over 125 AIM models. I have done some repaints but most are the way they came and still in their box. I don't thing my collection is close to what some people have.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dan
    Sorties Flown

91 Scouts, 33 2-Seaters & 8 bombers, almost equally split between Axis & Allied. Sounds like im not the worst offender though

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    I'm somewhere in between, but that's not where I started

Getting in with the Kickstarter Giants originally I started wanting only enough to play the game. Of course once I got the planes I fell in love with the variety of speed, maneuvering and of course scenario play. I didn't want everything, and still don't, but I wanted a variety including the bombers. So with two exceptions I have 1 or 2 at most of several planes. I have about 60 planes or so and I'm very happy. I'm only planning on getting a couple of the reprints if they ever actually come on. Otherwise I think X-Wing snuffed the completionist desire in me some time ago. Between storage space and costs I'm glad I'm picking and choosing.

thats certainly the sane way to do it. because ive notice the secondary costs (ie storage etc) are mounting lol.

Never bothered to count...sigh...right

WWII
    18 planes, 3 big bombers (He111, B17, B25)

WWI
    72 planes, 3 bombers, 1 balloon
    around 20 shapeways and Aims including 3 HE 111's
    \
    All but 1 Balloon box for WWI WOW and all the card sets
    All but 1 WOW card set for WWII and all WoW boxes but the 4 plane starter

but then who is counting

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post

but then who is counting
    Not I...............

just one or two examples stop me from going any further:

He.111 - 27 (12 BoB, 15 "white")

Fokker D.VII - 95 (42 repainted, 53 collection/awaiting repaint) - oh, and 20 unbuilt Valom and 16 Red Eagle/Skytrex

Think you need treatment Tim, lol

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hedeby View Post
    Treatment failed - can't afford another course!

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    Not I...............

just one or two examples stop me from going any further:

He.111 - 27 (12 BoB, 15 "white")

Fokker D.VII - 95 (42 repainted, 53 collection/awaiting repaint) - oh, and 20 unbuilt Valom and 16 Red Eagle/Skytrex
    No wonder you can’t find any of this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedeby View Post
    He did that Chris - it stopped him getting Sails !

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon View Post
    No wonder you can’t find any of this stuff.
    No wonder we can’t find any of this stuff Paul - He has no problem !

"He is wise who watches"

No wonder we can’t find any of this stuff Paul - He has no problem !
    Yes, the use of ‘you’ was ambiguous. It was meant to be everyone else other than Tim. Thought of using ‘one’ but thought who uses ‘one’ these days except the Queen? I could have written “I can’t find” but I haven’t done badly in my scavenger hunt - 41 planes operational, 48 in shipment and 30 being manufactured (ie ordered but not yet shipped). Plus 4 valom models being shipped.

Still there are a few things I couldn’t find. So, Tim, how many DH2s, SE5s, Pfalzs and Gothas do you own?

He has no problem !
    Other than the treatment problem, I suspect he does have problems finding his stuff.

Treatment failed - can't afford another course!
    Use the pills Tim, use the pills.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

So, Tim, how many DH2s, SE5s, Pfalzs and Gothas do you own?

So, Tim, how many DH2s, SE5s, Pfalzs and Gothas do you own?
    You HAD to ask, didn't you.......?

Ares DH2s...................repainted 6.......original (play) 0 [all 3 repainted]........collection 3............awaiting repaint/spare 4..............Total 13 (+ 6 Shapeways)

Nexus SE5as................repainted 10......original (play) 2..............................collection 3............awaiting repaint/spare 17............Total 32 (+ 5 Shapeways & 18 unbuilt Valom)

Nexus Pfalz D.IIIs.........repainted 12......original (play) 3..............................collection 3............awaiting repaint/spare 32............Total 47 (+ 22 Shapeways [D.IIIa version])

Nexus/Ares Gothas.......repainted 5.........original (play) 2.............................collection 2............awaiting repaint/spare 12............Total 21 (+ 2 Shapeways G.1s)

Other than the treatment problem, I suspect he does have problems finding his stuff.
    Yes, I do have such problems - the little beasties are becoming harder to find (and more expensive)

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    Use the pills Tim, use the pills.
    Kyte.
    I is doin', Sir, I's takin' 'em every day now................

ribbit

Well when I posted my question I thought there must be a few people who have 100+ aircraft maybe even some with 150 to 160 who have the whole range with perhaps a few spares absolute maximum of maybe 200. I certainly didn't envisage anyone with 95 Fokker DVIIs and 47 Pfalz DIIIs. I feel lucky to have 3 of each but I can't see my addiction getting to beyond a few of each type. Perhaps my pills are working...........

Yes, I do have such problems - the little beasties are becoming harder to find (and more expensive)
    I did mean finding a specific plane in the stuff you already own.

FYI to everyone else, be on the alert, Tim will certainly be looking for more Fokker DVIIs and SE5s. Looking at wartime manufacturing, according to internet information, aircraft manufacturers built (built mind you not operational at any one time)….about 3,300 DVIIs, 1,000 Pfalzs, 200 Gothas, 450 DH2 and 5200 SE5s. So it is clear that Tim is modelling WWI aircraft production on a 1:20 scale - see Tim's numbers for Pfalz and DH2. Tim is clearly understrength in the DVII and SE5s. Not sure what happened with the 1:10 scale for Gotha's....or is 1:10 the final goal, Tim?

I did mean finding a specific plane in the stuff you already own.

FYI to everyone else, be on the alert, Tim will certainly be looking for more Fokker DVIIs and SE5s. Looking at wartime manufacturing, according to internet information, aircraft manufacturers built (built mind you not operational at any one time)….about 3,300 DVIIs, 1,000 Pfalzs, 200 Gothas, 450 DH2 and 5200 SE5s. So it is clear that Tim is modelling WWI aircraft production on a 1:20 scale - see Tim's numbers for Pfalz and DH2. Tim is clearly understrength in the DVII and SE5s. Not sure what happened with the 1:10 scale for Gotha's....or is 1:10 the final goal, Tim?
    Nice!

Actually, around 700 - 1000 of those D.VIIs were built post-war, for other countries, so I can relax a bit hunting down more of that model

Historical production figures do make pauses for thought; I had 10 decal schemes for Albatros D.I planes, so bought 10 from Shapeways, only to discover later that only 50 were ever built!
    So, a 1:5 ratio there!
    Also, only around 50 Morane Bullets were built, and I have a dozen or so schemes in mind for them (but the 'L' and other variants look so similar to the 'N' at this scale, so including their numbers helps a bit).

I seldom hunt specific models; each new Series I buy one of each plane from Keith at the 'Aerodrome Accessories' store, and also one of each at a UK retailer; that gives me the basic "one to play with, one to hoard" figure.
    If there is a specific set of repaint schemes I intend to do, I'll pick up the required extra planes as well (eg "Saschenburg" yellow Fokker D.VIIs for Jasta 18 repaint - 11 required!). If the price is right, I'll get 2 or three extras (you never know!). Left-over planes can be used for future repaints as needed, without having to scratch around hunting for more.

Planes with limited repaint options (eg the "Dallas" Sopwith Triplane) I'll only get the two at retail price; one for play, one for the collection.
    If I should stumble across a "Dallas" for a low price on the secondary market (ie below RRP) I might pick it up in order to have it available to supply some poor 'Dromer a few years down the line who just can't get one.

With DH2s, I went the wrong way - I bought just 3, assuming I'd never use them, and let a host of retail price planes pass me by.
    When I researched the repaint options, and Shapeways opened up the Early War, I resumed the search, only to find that they had all but disappeared!
    It took a major effort, and considerable financial outlay, to gather the few I have - fortunately, they were only used by 3 full Squadrons on the Western Front, and penny-packets on other Fronts as well, so only a few were needed. I have since passed on 4 to other 'Dromers, leaving me with a smaller-than-normal supply.

I will order two complete sets of the upcoming Series IV reprints (SE5as and Pfalz D.IIIs), but no extras for repaint, since I already have more than enough.
    Experience has shown me that the new sculpts are hideous/horrible compared to the old 'Nexus' ones, so I will repaint the Nexus, and acquire the minimum of the Ares ones for completion.

Naturally, any ebay bargains will be swept up in the meantime (Zeppelin Staaken £37!!!!- thang-yew-verra-much!)

As for the 1:10 "Final Goal" for Gothas? My Gotha collection happened by accident; I was acquiring in order to supply a couple of other guys, who then dropped out, and I was left with a surplus. Clipper has supplied sufficient paint schemes to utilise them all - unfortunately, Old Father Time won't play ball.

Actually, around 700 - 1000 of those D.VIIs were built post-war, for other countries, so I can relax a bit hunting down more of that model
    I wasn't sure if you were going for a ratio to (1) full production, (2) wartime production or (3) maximum operational strength. If the latter you might be close to 1:1.

I only started in January but I'm at 41 with another 78 on order. Considering some prices and that it includes 8 bombers, 2 of which are Zeppelin Straakens), I don't think I've done to badly at $23-ish per plane including shipping and handling, which can be quite dear.

It's been an interesting scavenger hunt. It started with wanting at least one plane to give me the full set of maneuver packs, then one plane of each type and then finally what-the-heck one of each available at a reasonable price (and reasonable is somewhat related to the specific plane).

My gaps are DH2, Pfalz, SE5a, Breguet and Gotha...and balloons. I've ordered a couple of shapeways balloons and will wait for the next round of reprints. I figure I can make up the remaining gaps (i.e., a couple of Gotha through Shapeways plus I'll eventually get a Friedrichshafen, a Felixstowe and a Curtiss H.16 to go with the Flight of the Giants cards I picked up.

Yeags

Glad I found this thread. I just got into game within last couple months and I see I’m not too out the norm in getting a bit obsessed with finding more, more, more planes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Missions

1. Can WW1 planes and WW2 planes be used in the same game?
    By gaiusross in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-28-2017, 13:27
  2. WGF WOW Planes for sale. And a pair of promo planes.
    By Madboyo in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 06:40
  3. German planes vs Americans planes, played by Americans living in Germany
    By Air Battle Mgr in forum WGF: After Action Reports
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-23-2013, 14:56
  4. How many collect the Corgi 1/48th Scale Models?
    By gully_raker in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-25-2012, 01:50
  5. What do you collect (other than WOW related things)?
    By Goering Ace in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 06:58