Ares Games

Thread: Extra Altitude Stands?

Default Extra Altitude Stands?

Hello Gents!

I've been looking online for the packs that Ares used to sell for the extra clear altitude stands...and have come up empty. I wanted to make gimbals to add some variety when we fly. Is anyone selling extra altitude stands and or the stands with the gimbals attached? Thank you!

Hi Eric

Someone mentioned a second- or third-hand statement that Ares will soon be reprinting the Altitude pegs; I've looked but can't find the reference.

I've never seen ready-attached gimbal mounts; Keith sells the ball-and-magnet packs, but we've all had to attach them to pegs/planes ourselves.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

PM me if they do not release them in a timely manner, I seem to have a large quantity from my active days . . .

Thank you to both reply's! I will hold out hope they release more in the next month. If not, I will for sure be messaging you Clipper!

They will out soon soon with the bags to hold the damage chits. Check out the ARES site.

Here it is................

https://www.aresgames.eu/upcoming-products

August 2019, bottom line

Thanks for the pointer, Bob!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Smile

I will grab 2 lots of those WW2 damage chit bags for sure & nice to see a date for the SE 5's & Pfalz's. Just hope it does come to pass on date promised!

Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    I will grab 2 lots of those WW2 damage chit bags for sure & nice to see a date for the SE 5's & Pfalz's. Just hope it does come to pass on date promised!
    I had a recent order with MinatureMarket and they told me that the date they had up (June 30th) that the bags were pushed back to an unknown date. I had them remove them from my order and they shipped out what I had. So who knows when those bags will come, but I need some!

Cloth drawstring bags are fairly easy to find, Eric, so, it should be easy to find temporary replacements for your chits until the official ones become available.

Similar Missions

1. Flight Stands with built in Altitude rings
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 169
    Last Post: 03-04-2021, 19:04
  2. New Products: Decal sheets, ACE flight stands, and Custom Flight Stands
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 07:51
  3. How To make gimbal altitude flight stands.
    By Teaticket in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 07:23
  4. Altitude Stands
    By Yenwing in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-27-2015, 16:46
  5. Cheapo altitude stands!
    By clipper1801 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 08:14