Ares Games

Thread: Tracking Orders?

Default Tracking Orders?

Cheers!
    I've pre-ordered a few planes from Series 4 Reprint from the Aerodrome Store and I would like to know if there is any way to tracking the order's status, shipment times, etc.
    Thanks!

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

You might have to wait a few days until Keith returns from his cross-country vacation, Ezekiel. Keith left his wife and daughter in charge of sending out pre-orders as best they could while he's away, but I don't know if they are checking on regular Forum posts in his absence. I believe he is back on the 28th, so hopefully sometime shortly thereafter he will let you know something.

All the best,
    Matt
    Last edited by matt56; 06-25-2019 at 03:03.

I just got an email that Keith has sent me a package! Should be here by Monday!

That's exciting news!

I feel like the characters in the musical Oklahoma waiting for the Wells Fargo Wagon.

thanks guys! I'll wait ... anxiety is killing me

Wasn’t there a login section from where you could view your orders? This seems to have disappeared.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

It seemed to go after the site was down for that revamp. I hope that it can be reinstated some time.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thanks Aerodrome! My planes arrived on Saturday! Name:  F5FEBF86-D7C2-43B4-B129-02B35AA812BD.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  236.9 KB
    Last edited by Saylug; 07-01-2019 at 06:41. Reason: Added thank you

Ooooh, Pretty!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

I've got an email saying that one of my orders is on its way ... but no notice of the two other ones

I'm looking at The Aerodrome's Store (as well as other of my favourite retailers and pics from players that have already received their orders) and trying to make sense of which planes have already been released ...
    Is it possible that only Fokker Dr.I, Sopwith Camel, Albatross D.Va, and SPAD S.XIII (in sort: re-print of series 1) have been released already, while re-print of Series 4 (SE5a, Pfalz D.III, etc.) haven't been released yet?

I like the color rendition of MVR's plane in this photo. The red color issued in the Ares photos show a plane with a bit "brighter" red, as if some orange is mixed in with the red color. I wish that you could see the actual color in person, rather than buying it to find out...

Lucky chaps, I've not heard anything since placing my order in April

Quote Originally Posted by Gallo Rojo View Post
    I'm looking at The Aerodrome's Store (as well as other of my favourite retailers and pics from players that have already received their orders) and trying to make sense of which planes have already been released ...
    Is it possible that only Fokker Dr.I, Sopwith Camel, Albatross D.Va, and SPAD S.XIII (in sort: re-print of series 1) have been released already, while re-print of Series 4 (SE5a, Pfalz D.III, etc.) haven't been released yet?
    Correct.
    Series 4 reprint is slated for August, so probably September!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Quote Originally Posted by Guntruck View Post
    Wasn’t there a login section from where you could view your orders? This seems to have disappeared.
    Real bugger that.

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Similar Missions

1. Inventory Tracking Spreadsheet
    By kalnaren in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-17-2018, 17:15
  2. National Secret Orders.
    By Lt. S.Kafloc in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-15-2015, 10:50