Ares Games

Thread: Origins 2019 Locations for games

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Default Origins 2019 Locations for games

Those attending Origins 2019 will have three locations in which they can participate in and enjoy Ares games this year.

21 games will be run by the Ares Aviators at the Ares booth in Gaming Hall A, booth A105.

5 games will be run by the Buckeye Gamers at their booth in Gaming Hall C, booth C104.

2 games will be run by Phillip/milcoll73 as part of the Western Ohio Game Club in Gaming Hall A, booth A311.

Make sure if you come to Origins this year that you introduce yourself to the GMs and other gamers in the sessions - it's always great to put a face to a Forum 'handle' and to rekindle friendships and acquaintances from years past. By the way, if you are unable to register for games, you could possibly still get in to games using the generic 'poker chip' tokens - you can purchase these in the registration area. GMs will take ticketed players first, but if there are still slots available, the generics will get you a seat at the gaming table.

Less than a month to go before we have a chance to enjoy some serious gaming over a 5-day weekend... Hope to see you there!

All the best,
    Matt
    Last edited by matt56; 05-24-2019 at 14:22.

Good to know. Thanks for posting this information.

That's a lot of gaming ! Can't wait to see what devilish games have been thought up for this year. Good luck everybody, have a great time.
    Try and bag one for me Dave

"He is wise who watches"

I hope to get there next year.

Plus would be meeting the LL participant (in addition to the ‘locals’)

On the site map, the Western Ohio Game Club is in area A311. A315 is the Ohio Men of the Red Chest. Not sure which is actually correct... but I am betting you can find Phillip's games in one of the two!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Thanks for the clarification, Ken - must have gotten the numbers crossed... I just double-checked and corrected the number in my original post.

All the best,
    Matt

Similar Missions

1. Origins 2019 Schedule of Games
    By matt56 in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 03:18
  2. 2019 Origins Planning
    By matt56 in forum Origins Game Fair
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-07-2018, 20:07