Ares Games

Thread: Looking for players along the Front Range (Colorado)

Landlubber

Default Looking for players along the Front Range (Colorado)

Hi folks, hope I’m not breaking any protocols by posting this thread here but I couldn’t find a better place to post it.

Looking for other BSG players in the Front Range area in Colorado. I live in Denver but can play anywhere between Ft. Collins and Colorado Springs (been playing various games at Gamer’s Haven in the Springs for the past six years). I ran a BSG-SB demo game at KoboldCon in the Springs in April and the three players who showed up enjoyed it; might run a few games at Tacticon in Denver in late August.

I’m really enjoying this game (probably the best star fighter game available right now in my opinion), I’m a huge fan of the IP, and I’m looking for ways to connect with other players in the area and hopefully grow the player base.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Greg, from here in the United Kingdom. Oberst Hajj himself lives in the Colorado Springs area, so he may know of BSG players in Colorado. If you look at the U.S. Wing thread in the Reporting for Duty section of this website, you may find other players in Colorado.

welcome to the drome greg!!!

Landlubber

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yeah I’ve seen Oberst Hajj in the store a few time but haven’t ever played with him.

Will check the U.S. part of the forum, thanks.

As a player who has only experienced BSG once under the tutelage of Andrea himself and with help from Old Guy, I am not informed enough to offer any comment save to greet you with a welcome from the players in the UK, and saying that Keith is the best person to seek advice from in your neck of the woods Greg. Good to have you aboard.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I live just south of Colorado Springs if your in the area on a Saturday or Sunday.

Welcome to the 'Drome, Greg.

Good hunting!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Landlubber

Wartrain, I live up in Denver but I get to the Springs on occasion. Might be able to swing a Saturday or Sunday trip down there, if we could get a few games in. What’s the best way to contact you for coordination? This forum?

The Aerodrome is the best way.

I'm in north Denver and just bought in to the game. It would be nice to play a first sortie or two with an experienced player!

Users Country Flag

Name
    Brian
    Sorties Flown

Hi, I'm in Longmont, but have been ranging a bit further south for games. Most recently, I've been playing at the HobbyTown in Westminster. And I've met Landlubber in person (Hi!), but figured I would post here, too.

Welcome to the Aerodrome to you too, Brian. There is much on this website to add to your enjoyment of the game and please feel free to ask questions. You will find that the members here are very friendly and helpful.

Similar Missions

1. Aurora Colorado?
    By clipper1801 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2017, 21:52
  2. Colorado: Players in Colorado?
    By TheKestrel in forum US Wing
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 00:07
  3. shooting range: front
    By d@niele in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 3