Ares Games

Thread: Battlestar Galactica at Curius ComiCon 2019

Default Battlestar Galactica at Curius ComiCon 2019

Just to let you know that there will be ships flying at an event in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada this weekend.

Check this Canadian Wing thread for info: Curious ComiCon 2019 - Nanaimo

I don't use Facebook, but if you do, more info, and even postings on the day, can be found here: Facebook - Curious ComiCon
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

OMG! These arrived at my FLGS this evening:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190503_CropComp.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	126.7 KB 
ID:	267222

So, I've already uploaded a Deck Strip PDF for the Vipers and Raiders to BoardGameGeek and our Files (in moderation). The Talent strip for the Cylon Fighter pack is a guess, cause I didn't get that one.

You might notice the absence of the Control Panel Pack. The Canadian distributor told my FLGS that they are out of stock. One of the problems of not having a complete-in-the-box set for a ship. I have to wait for some control panels before I can have more than four ships on a table at a time. Darn.

Well, I have the Pilot Cards and Talents to fly them, if not a bunch of ships.

BTW: Is it just my ship pack, or did the Captured Raider "Starbuck" Pilot Card not have "Alien Starship" as a Flaw? It was on the Promo Card, but not on the card in my Captured Raider ship pack. Odd?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

I hope that you have some good games this weekend.

The Aerodrome Store still have some packs of Control Panels.

I noticed that difference about the "Starbuck" Pilot card in the Captured Raider pack. It may be a misprint because the "Flaw- Alien Spacecraft" is still included in the pack. If you look at the "Starbuck" Pilot card from the "Starbuck's Viper" pack you will see that she has ten Talents and no Flaws in that pack. Perhaps we need a clarification from Ares Games.

Similar Missions

1. Battlestar Galactica - 3D movement
    By Ken at Sunrise in forum BSG: Rules Help/Stats
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-15-2019, 17:16
  2. Battlestar Galactica
    By andron234 in forum BSG: General Discussions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 12-30-2018, 12:00
  3. Battlestar Galactica
    By andron234 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 80