Ares Games

Thread: Halberstadt D.III Amazon Prime heads up

Default Halberstadt D.III Amazon Prime heads up

The good news is I already have a complete set, so I didn’t buy them. But one camo and one Keudell for the not unreasonable price of $24.95 each, Amazon Prime if you have that. The Halberstadt D.III is a great addition to your collection since it can reasonably be used against virtually any of the single gun Entente fighters except maybe the Morane-saulnier. This has been a public service message. ;-)

The Luftstreitkrafte version showed up for $19.95, and the temptation was too great for me. At worst, it provides the maneuver deck for a Shapeways Airco DH.2 - another great thing about the Halberstadt D.III is that it shares the same deck as the infinitely more elusive (translation: more expensive) Airco fighter.

Thank you very much for the heads up. Since I am a fairly new member of the Wings of Glory gaming community, finding the out of print models at an affordable price has been very difficult. The 2 Halberstadt D.III versions that were listed for sale were the 2 that my collection was missing. I was fortunate enough to snag them both. I just received them, and wanted to express my appreciation for your kind heads up. Now if I can just come across some Airco DH.2s at an affordable price.

Quote Originally Posted by abovetheclouds View Post
    Thank you very much for the heads up. Since I am a fairly new member of the Wings of Glory gaming community, finding the out of print models at an affordable price has been very difficult. The 2 Halberstadt D.III versions that were listed for sale were the 2 that my collection was missing. I was fortunate enough to snag them both. I just received them, and wanted to express my appreciation for your kind heads up. Now if I can just come across some Airco DH.2s at an affordable price.
    Glad they went to a good home!

Airco DH.2: if I spot any DH.2s for decent prices...I’ll be buying them rather than announcing them here. However, one reason that I got another Halberstadt D.III is that it uses the same deck as the Airco DH.2. So, at some point, I will be getting a couple of Shapeways DH.2.

Similar Missions

1. Amazon heads up
    By Dowters in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-26-2018, 10:40
  2. Amazon "Heads up"
    By andron234 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2015, 18:48
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2014, 07:21
  4. National Heads up!