Ares Games

Thread: Signing in!

SDWylde88

Default Signing in!

Hi there,

I'm Steve, I'm based in Cirencester and am currently in the Army on the old RAF South Cerney Base.
    I'm new to Wings of Glory, but looking forward to winning a fair few dogfights!

Welcome to the ‘drome from a cool Space Coast. Enjoy the game and I’m sure there will be a bunch of guys in your area to play against.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Stephen from here near Norwich. There is much on this site to tell you about the game and add to your enjoyment of it. Have a good browse around, particularly in the Files section and, if you have any questions, please do not be afraid to ask them. You will find the members here are very friendly and helpful.

Welcome, Stephen, from the antipodes. As David said, you will find people on the Forum very helpful. They are good at directing enquirers to threads to find the answers to their questions.
    I hope you enjoy flying, and learning about the planes and the characters who flew them.

Hello Steve
    Welcome to the Aerodrome from across the lake. ENJOY!!!

Welcome from Portland. Oregon, Stephen

Hi Steve, welcome from Essex.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Hi Steve, and welcome to the Drome.
    Glad that we could finally get your membership sorted out for you.
    Fly safe and watch your six.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Welcome to the 'drome Steve from a sunny Dorset today, hope you do well in your dogfights...

"He is wise who watches"

Welcome to the 'Drome, Steve!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Hello Stephen and welcome to the 'Drome' from up here in West Yorkshire. Fly safe and always watch your six!

(welcoming head bobs) from the lizard here in the 'States.

As others have said, ask away any questions you may have.

Welcome from the South West Stephen. Enjoy!!!

welcome to the Drome from Boston Lincolnshire

welcome to the drome from the land of buckeyes Stephen!!!!

Hi Steve,
    welcome to the 'drome from sunny Leicestershire.

Lest we forget

Hi Steve,
    Welcome, I'm in South Wilts, we might be able to meet up for a game sometime

Rob

Welcome to the 'drome, Steve.

From the far side of the colonies, on Vancouver Island.

Perhaps we'll see you in September?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Welcome aboard from sunny Doncaster (actually its grim up North at the moment, heavy rain and even hail)

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Hi Steve, welcome! Been out of uniform 11 years now, but still miss some of the 'sh1ts and giggles' that went on. WoG is a great game and I know the guys here will help with any queries you might have about the game.

You might want to think about attending the Devizes wargames show in July (20th & 21st) as I will be there with a bunch of old Crusty gamers from BFG days doing Stalingrad in 20mm and, more imprtantly, the Aerodrome will have a table there too which you can join in with if you wanted. For the last 3 years our tables have been side by side so you won't have to go far & we are in front of the cafe too - Priorities & all that!!!
    Last edited by Shiraz68; 05-06-2019 at 01:32.

Welcome to you Stephen from here in Bristol.
    Im ex scaley finished in 96 after the full whack, miss the mess.
    As others say any questions just shout, someone will have an answer, there are a couple of shows locally you may want to to look at.
    Devizes has already been mentioned, also in July we hav3 a table at the Thornbury show in July. Youmay also may want to have a look at our Doncaster get together in Sept.
    Give me a shout if .i can help or assist you.
    Last edited by Boney10; 05-05-2019 at 08:33.

Would be great if you could get to Doncaster in September and meet many of the members from across Europe (and even the USA). Let’s us know if you need any details

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Welcome from the land of Winter, the state of Maine. (May 5th and there is still melting snow in my yard!)

Similar Missions

1. New rookie signing in.
    By SN72 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-27-2014, 15:13
  2. Signing off for a little while
    By Khargor in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 08:46