Ares Games

Thread: Card Lists?

Default Card Lists?

Does anyone have a list of the cards that come with the various released core and expansions?

Thank you for any help,

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    Does anyone have a list of the cards that come with the various released core and expansions?

Thank you for any help,
    I assume you mean for BSG? I don't know anyone compiling a list.

The Wings of War/Glory lists are personal projects taken on by members of the Forum.

PS: I suspect this would take an individual having to buy everything released, in order to compile such a list.

PPS: Daniel [Dan-Sam] has this for both WWI and WWII:
    General Overview of Released Minis - WWI
    General Overview of Released Minis - WWII
    Last edited by OldGuy59; 04-20-2019 at 16:45.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Yes I'm talking about BSG. If anyone has this it would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    Yes I'm talking about BSG. If anyone has this it would be great.
    Well, Ken, it might be a personal project you could take on?

This would be like the list of minis I did up indicating WWI planes by theatres, and dates, so I could accurately match up appropriate planes for one-off games. It also gave options for substituting available minis for unproduced planes. Once it was done, I decided to share, as I thought if I was looking for this info, others might want it, as well.
    Mike

Ken,
    If you have the time, please look at this: General Overview of Released Minis - Battlestar Galactica

I wouldn't mind a PM or two, if you have corrections or input. I won't be buy everything, and a second set of eyes never hurts.
    Mike

That's very helpful Mike, well done for stepping up and creating this resource.
    For non-players, like myself, it may help if you put in a key explaining the talent headings A, F, M, O - though I can guess what they relate to by the card titles it would be nice to know the correct headings.
    Last edited by flash; 05-08-2019 at 01:50.

"He is wise who watches"

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    That's very helpful Mike, well done for stepping up and creating this resource.
    For non-players, like myself, it may help if you put in a key explaining the talent headings A, F, M, O - though I can guess what they relate to by the card titles it would be nice to know the correct headings.
    Legend added in, in places. Good suggestion, Dave.
    Mike

Awesome, Thanks Mike.

Also I did find the contents listed on BGG in the description but your's are far better. These are great. Hopefully we can sticky this. I LOVE that you pre-saved several posts. Planning ahead is good.

Anybody have the BSG102A Cylon Raider (Fighter)?

Could they provide a list of cards, so I could amend the Overview list?
    Mike

With the BSG103A Cylon Raider (Fighter) there are three small double-sided pilot tokens, giving five types of pilots. [Two token sides are for Average pilots.]

Ace: +2 to hit modifier, No Limitation, up to 5 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Expert: +1 to hit modifier, No Limitation, up to 4 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Average: 0 to hit modifier, No Limitation, up to 3 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Rookie: 0 to hit modifier, After an overboost or a change direction card only straight maneuvers are allowed. Tailing succeeds on a roll of 5+., up to 2 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Nugget: -1 to hit modifier, Acceleration reduced by 1. After an overboost or a change direction card only straight maneuvers are allowed. Tailing succeeds on a roll of 7+., up to 1 Talent plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;

Talent cards:
    M - Quick Reactions
    F - Focused
    F - Sniper
    A - Good wingman
    A - Leader
    A - Shadow
    O - Fast Learner

No Flaw cards are included.

The Cylon Raider ship card is Attack: 6; Structure 15; Acceleration: 4; FTL.
    Last edited by Naharaht; 05-11-2019 at 14:59.

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    With the BSG103A Cylon Raider (Fighter) there are three small double-sided pilot tokens, giving five types of pilots. [Two token sides are for Average pilots.]

Ace: +2 to hit modifier, No Limitation, up to 5 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Expert: +1 to hit modifier, No Limitation, up to 4 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Average: 0 to hit modifier, No Limitation, up to 3 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Rookie: 0 to hit modifier, After an overboost or a change direction card only straight maneuvers are allowed. Tailing succeeds on a roll of 5+., up to 2 Talents plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;
    Nugget: -1 to hit modifier, Acceleration reduced by 1. After an overboost or a change direction card only straight maneuvers are allowed. Tailing succeeds on a roll of 7+., up to 1 Talent plus an additional 1 for each Flaw you take, Up to 2 Flaws;

Talent cards:
    M - Quick Reactions
    F - Focused
    F - Sniper
    A - Good wingman
    A - Leader
    A - Shadow
    O - Fast Learner

No Flaw cards are included.

The Cylon Raider ship card is Attack: 6; Structure 15; Acceleration: 4; FTL.
    David,
    Thanks for the info. I'll update the Overview file.

This appears to be similar to the BSG101A Viper Mk.II boxes. There are pilot tokens in those boxes as well.

If you look under the 'BSG102B Starbuck’s Cylon Raider' listing, I included the 'Starbuck' Promo pilot card there, as I have substituted that card in the box for the 'official' (mis-printed IMHO) card.
    Mike

Hmmm... Do we want to consider a Talent Listing? Something with a description of the Talent and the restrictions/limitations?

For instance, I didn't pick up the Expansion Cylon Raider, and it has the "Shadow" Talent not available in the other boxes.

PS: Like this list: >> FAQs & Points of Interest <<+>>Ace Skills & Optional Rules<< - Post: "Ace Abilities and Optional Rules"
    Mike

Similar Missions

1. Help Needed; OTT and other Solo Campain Aircraft lists.
    By FarEast in forum WGF: Campaign Discussions
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-01-2014, 11:56
  2. British Squadrons updated lists
    By Flying Officer Kyte in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-12-2011, 09:40
  3. A web site with uncommon lists of aces
    By Attila57 in forum WGF: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2011, 02:15
  4. WW1 Miniature Lists ?