Ares Games

Thread: For Sale

Default For Sale

Updated May 11th 2019 - After a successful Exeter Legionary show, Jon has now sold all of the remaining models. Thanks to everyone for your support and sorry for any mistakes made in communication - entirely down to me I'm afraid.

If you are interested in any of the following, please be aware that a) The models are being sold by a third party (a friend of mine called Jon Hall - an infrequent member)), b) Jon has very poor access to the internet so has asked me to act as a go between, c) I shall need to pass the order on to him, which may take a day or so, d) Orders via PM to me please. Payment can be via PayPal and I shall pm Jon's details to you once he has given the go ahead. The cost is £12.00 per scout or £15.00 per two seater, plus postage, which presumably Jon will calculate. First come first served. I'll do my best to keep the list updated accurately.
    Details as given by Jon (Any typos are my fault - I've done my best to give you the list as he gave it to me) :-
    Scouts

WGF 120A Nieuport NI.28 (Hartney) sold

WGF 109C Hanriot HD1 (Scaroni) sold
    WGF 109A Hanriot HD1 (Coppens) sold

WGF 111A Sopwith Triplane (Collishaw) sold

WGF 114B Albatros DII (von Richthofen) sold
    WGF 114C Albatros DII (Boelcke) sold
    WGF 115B Fokker DVII (Sachsenberg) sold
    WOW 23E Pfalz DIII (Klien) sold

WGF 112A Siemens-Schuckert DIII (Lange) sold

WGF 110A Aviatik DI (Linke-Crawford) sold

Two seaters

All models are in their boxes but all are used and the odd thing here and there may be wrong with them e.g missing movement cards - Jon says he has done his best to rectify any such problems but if you buy it must be on this understanding.
    Last edited by mikeemagnus; 05-11-2019 at 10:33.

For information - I shall be out of the office Friday 19th April until Sunday 21st April. I'll deal with all enquiries on the following Monday as quickly as I can Apologies in advance for any delay.

Anybody interested in any of the remaining models should let me know before the 11th May. The list will be removed shortly before then as Jon intends taking them to the "Bring and Buy" at Exeter Legionary.

Cheers

Mike

I just wondered are you giving up on WOG?

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by andron234 View Post
    No Drew, he is selling them on behalf of a friend Jon Hall.

Planes landed safely, well packaged & in their original boxes - used condition as expected. May well have a further rummage at Legionary.

"He is wise who watches"

Not a chance Drew. These for sale items belong to a friend, Jon Hall, who just doesn't have the space for models he rarely uses. He still has quite a few that he does use though

PS Thanks Baz

Last call for this list everyone. At least until after Exeter Legionary. Jon is taking all of the remaining models to the Bring and Buy there. I shall remove the list on Friday in readiness.

Thanks

Mike

All sold out now - thanks, from Jon and myself, one and all for your support,

Mike

Similar Missions

1. WGF WGF Big Sale
    By The Young Guard in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-23-2018, 10:28
  2. WGF DH.4S on sale
    By BwanaJoe in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-27-2018, 03:04
  3. WGS Sale
    By grumpybear in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds