Ares Games

Thread: Medals for Prague 2019 Lend-Lease raffles

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Default Medals for Prague 2019 Lend-Lease raffles

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who participated in the raffles to send Mike/OldGuy59 to Prague this year. I have just finished awarding medals for the fourth round - please check to make sure you have received a medal on par with your participation in supporting the raffles. There were several folks who participated whose Forum name I was unable to match, so please let me know if I need to add to your ribbon bar!

We had a total of 62 people participate in this round of raffles, many of you more than once - thank you for your wonderful support of this fundraising event.

I would also like to thank those of you who donated such wonderful raffle prizes to raise money to cover Mike's travel expenses to and from Prague 2019. Your generosity is directly responsible for the success of these raffles.

I have already seen some pictures of Mike and a number of the Prague crew, and I look forward to many more. I hope you are having a wonderful time abroad, Mike (and Donna) - have the best of times!

Thanks again for your support, folks

Always the best,
    Matt

Thank you for sending out all the medals, Matt.

Yes Matt, thanks for gilding our chests with new ribbons and gongs!

Thumbs up

Well done Matt!
    That was speedy work on the Medals.

Matt,
    Thanks again for your efforts on the Prague medals.
    Bill

Donna and I are having a Blast! Thank you so much for sending us to Europe, and for the level of participation in an awesome Forum.

One of the reasons I promote Wings of Glory so strongly is directly related to the camaraderie, around the gaming table, and on this Forum. It has been such an outstanding opportunity to meet even more passionate, but still friendly, people sharing their time, skill, and love of social interaction. Language wasn't that much of a barrrier, either, when people want to share.

Awesome memories have been made, and continue to be made. Sorry I haven't been posting more. That will come.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59