Ares Games

Thread: Looking for FW 190 and P 40 Warhawk

Default Looking for FW 190 and P 40 Warhawk

Im in search for Fw 190 and P40 Warhawk ,, i will take it also without envelope,just to be complete, Thanks (:

p-40 can be acquired at milsims (same process) but have never seen a 190 for sale

Thanks,I will try to find both from one seller, to save on shipping,,,if its impossible than one by one (:

always trying to help hope you find them from one seller for a decent price

Quote Originally Posted by mendieta View Post
    Im in search for Fw 190 and P40 Warhawk ,, i will take it also without envelope,just to be complete, Thanks (:
    Don't know if you're still looking, I have a FW190 (Götz) and a P40 (Lott) which I don't want/need anymore since I want at least two of each plane and, as you have seen yourself, is not that easy to find those.

However, there are two "problems" with the P40 if you want a perfect plane:

The base fell down once with pegs attached to it, and the peg broke. I managed to separate the broken peg from the base, but now it can't hold no pegs anympore, even after I tried to glue it... so you'll need a replacement base

Second, I glued a ball on top of the thing that goes into the peg. Now you can't use a normal peg any longer, you'll need a peg with a magnet. Of course, this special peg would be included.
    Last edited by Fix; 09-05-2019 at 00:02.

Ivan did not answer my pn, so the planes are sold otherwise

About the Fw 190, although it is out of stock on the shop. www.miniaturemarket.com (in USA), maybe it is worth to join in the alert product notification. I have bought a couple of miniatures there that were out of stock but they restock.

https://www.miniaturemarket.com/arewgs105c.html

There is one on ebay, but it is quite expensive (37,80 euros + shipping)
    https://www.ebay.es/itm/Wings-Of-Glo...0/113884833356

About the P 40, there are still some models available on uplay.it (a Italian shop)

I hope this helps you

The post right below yours (Clipper's List) has two P40 :
    2 P-40F Lott $40

Page 8 - post #360

$40 each.......................I've never paid anything like that much for one

Still, if it's the only game in town................
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Yeah - I think the most I paid was $35 for Bishop's SE.5a five years ago when there were absolutely none around.

I do think Dave may need to reprice the dregs of Hunter's collection to clear them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Yeah - I think the most I paid was $35 for Bishop's SE.5a five years ago when there were absolutely none around.
    I paid £42 on ebay for a "Voss" Albatros D.III when it was the last one I needed to complete my collection, quite a few years ago now.
    I was happy to complete; but then I got another for £22 the following week!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

After the last 5 years of this game production and reprint history I do not see a solution for collectors on the reality horizon. I am closing in on 65, projecting 5 years forward, I doubt I will see reprints available in time to enjoy them. Your futures have more time to wait, frankly I am looking less at acquisitions and more toward liquidation. Where ever you are on the continuum do not expect it to ever be what it was, but what it is. Enjoy it while you can . . .

Similar Missions

1. WGSF Official Curtiss P-40E Warhawk painting thread
    By Thomatchef in forum Painting Showcase
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 11-24-2021, 11:09
  2. WGSE: P-40 Warhawk Aces of the Pacific
    By NewFlyBoy in forum Book Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2018, 19:26
  3. P-40 warhawk needed
    By calfaber in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 16