Ares Games

Thread: I'm confused about the box

Default I'm confused about the box

I ordered the Invasion that comes with the starter kit. The starting kit is supposed to be in a fairly large box.

Then this was their 31 October update:
    So we decided to offer you a small (well, size-wise not small at all!) token of appreciation for your patience- we are adding a nice, sturdy box to fit all the contents above and beyond what's included in the regular version of the game. It's a massive box, almost 6 inches thick, and as it's the same square size as our Tripods & Tripods Starter Set, it will stack neatly on the shelf beside it. Here's a render...
    Maybe I misread this, but I think rather than "we are adding a nice, sturdy box" they mean they are giving you a different box of the same size?

Is this right?

Wait about a month, and see what arrives.................?
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

You misread it Ken. In addition to the starter box for TnT you will receive a second box that contains all the add on bits you have coming. There is even a render of it in that KS update - a big yellow box with "invasion" on it. So two boxes of the same dimension will eventually land on the mat, one containing the starter set, one containing everything else.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

That would be great. I hope you're right. I would be odd for them to 'give us' the box it comes in as an additional reward for being delayed.

What Flash said - an extra box with all the add-ons, same footprint, six inch depth. So, a place to stash your extra stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    You misread it Ken. In addition to the starter box for TnT you will receive a second box that contains all the add on bits you have coming. There is even a render of it in that KS update - a big yellow box with "invasion" on it. So two boxes of the same dimension will eventually land on the mat, one containing the starter set, one containing everything else.
    I’d be happy if just one box arrived - tomorrow!!

Sure you'd say that now, wait till the black fog begins to flow from the strange box . . .

So with the Invasion Pledge I should get two boxes? One for the Starter Set and the other additional box. That's great!

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    Sure you'd say that now, wait till the black fog begins to flow from the strange box . . .
    Ah but I’d have my tinfoil cap on!

Hmmm...April already?....Wonder what the excuse will be this month? The Chinese Dragon ate their shipping list?

Hebrews 13:8

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Similar Missions

1. Totally confused .com
    By andron234 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2018, 08:07
  2. Confused..have WoW Deluxe set..should I get the WoG Rule set?
    By Wodin in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2012, 11:48