Ares Games

Thread: The official rules list?

Question The official rules list?

Howdy all,

i know we have the FAQ above but is there a posting or sticky of Andrea’s official changes or additions? Kind of like a designers notes and FAQ.

Ares games have a download called a FAQ Joe but it's more corrections to or clarification of the RAP rules.
    Don't think Andrea has made any official changes or additions to the rules, though he has commented on many queries about the rules which I've collated in the forum FAQ, quoting him directly where I can. If he has published one I certainly haven't seen it and wouldn't have bothered creating one if he did !
    Ultimately Ares had the last say on the rules, if Andrea had his way they would be a little deadlier than the published version.

"He is wise who watches"

Bummer.

Although if the designer clarifies something I take it as Gospel more than the publishing comapnies word! Thanks for the FAQ link, I’ll give it a download.

The FAQ is great and I, by no means, meant to imply anything by my question btw.

Quote Originally Posted by BwanaJoe View Post
    Bummer. Although if the designer clarifies something I take it as Gospel more than the publishing comapnies word! Thanks for the FAQ link, I’ll give it a download. The FAQ is great and I, by no means, meant to imply anything by my question btw.
    No problem Joe, when I started finding posts from Andrea about the rules I decided to collate them in the sticky so they wouldn't be lost in the depths of the forum - I'm pretty sure there are more out there that may still come to light in time but they are likely off topic posts on different titled threads so may not be easily found.

"He is wise who watches"

I suppose that there may be something included in the Campaign pack, if it ever comes out.

Similar Missions

1. Simple, Common-Sense House Rules – The List
    By Eris Lobo in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 01-17-2024, 18:36
  2. Official Airplane Bucket List
    By Tokhuah in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-23-2017, 10:58
  3. List of availible official aircraft models?
    By Ben UK in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 02:23
  4. Unofficial/Official Tournament Rules
    By Nightbomber in forum WGF: House Rules
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-06-2012, 03:10
  5. Is one set of rules considered 'official'?
    By SuthSaxe in forum WGF: Rules Help
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-01-2011, 11:45