Ares Games

Thread: I’ve thrown my hat in the ring

Yeags

Default I’ve thrown my hat in the ring

Just discovered the game recently, an impending Martian invasion having grabbed my attention. Have been lurking in forums for couple weeks and seems to be a nice community you all have here. I am away from home for work most of the time but I usually split my off time between Springfield, MO area and Denver, CO, if anyone in those areas is interested in getting a game in occasionally let me know. Oh and by the way the AA store is excellent, I’ve placed 3 different orders in last few weeks and couldn’t be happier with the service, thank you.

Welcome to you from across the Pond, in Bristol uk

Ryan, welcome to the Aerodrome from the perpetually frozen state of Maine.

Hello Ryan and welcome to our forum. I too hve been happy with the Aerodrome store. The prices are very good although in my case the postage is a bit of a killer. Prompt friendly service too.

Thumbs up

G'day Ryan & welcome to the 'drome on behalf of the pilots who fly in NSW down in Australia.
    Yes Keith who runs the Aerodrome Store & is responsible for the site gives great value & service.
    Hopefully you will also try WoG WW1 as there are many different scenarios open in that game plus an amazing array of different aircraft.

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Glad you have made it official, Ryan! It's a great place full of wonderful people and tons of awesome information - I hope you enjoy it as much as I have these last 4+ years.

SW Ohio is pretty wet and cold right now, but it's warm by the fireplace...

All the best,
    Matt

Yeags

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am all ready diving into the WWI rule set and a couple AA orders and a few eBay auctions i’ve managed to put together a couple a squadrons.

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Ryan, from here across the Atlantic in the United Kingdom.

Welcome to the 'Drome from the beautiful Hudson River Valley. Folks here are friendly and very helpful -- if you have a question don't hesitate to ask, there will be someone with a depth of knowledge in the area of inquiry.
    Bill

(welcoming head bobs) from the lizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeags View Post
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I am all ready diving into the WWI rule set and a couple AA orders and a few eBay auctions i’ve managed to put together a couple a squadrons.
    Have you done any repainting, or other 'hobby' work? We tend to love that stuff here on the 'drome, as well.

Yeags

I’m sure I will do some repainting eventually, I paint board game and rpg miniatures from time to time. I did do a little dry brushing on the flame and smoke tokens I ordered from the AA store, just to give a bit more color.

Welcome to the 'Drome, Ryan, from across the Pond!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Good evening and welcome Ryan, from the rest of the pilots residing here in Dear old Blighty.
    Once you find your way around I'm sure that you will find the Drome even more interesting than you ever suspected.
    Fly safe and watch your six.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Hi Ryan, welcome from England.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Welcome Ryan, from Alameda, CA. I had grandparents from your home state of Missouri but they left for California in the early 1930's.

Welcome to the 'drome, Ryan. I went to school in Rolla for a couple years in the 80's.

welcome to the drome from the land of buckeyes Ryan!!!

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Ryan.

Similar Missions

1. Ring the Bell!
    By somaliavet in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-13-2014, 00:51
  2. Ring the bell
    By Dan-Sam in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-03-2013, 20:23
  3. The One Ring rpg
    By jbmacek in forum Officer's Club