Ares Games

Thread: Movement Card Files

Default Movement Card Files

In the WWI file second there are people who have posted different movement decks. This works well for planes that are hard to find. Also I tend to sleeve most cards. But this is a little harder for BSG. I've already scratched the back of one of my cards. Do you think someone will be posting Maneuver Decks for BSG? That would be really nice as help as replacements when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    In the WWI file second there are people who have posted different movement decks. This works well for planes that are hard to find. Also I tend to sleeve most cards. But this is a little harder for BSG. I've already scratched the back of one of my cards. Do you think someone will be posting Maneuver Decks for BSG? That would be really nice as help as replacements when needed.
    Ken,
    Maneuver decks that are posted on our site are ones that haven't been produced by Ares/Nexus. They own the Intellectual Property rights for everything Wings of War/Wings of Glory. They do turn a blind eye to a lot of what we do on this Forum, as it is a fine line between growing the game, and getting things into players hands that they have yet to produce.

That being said, as a Moderator, if I were to see files posted that infringed on Ares IP, I would be removing them. This includes any and all currently printed Maneuver Decks, whether they are available or not (IE: Can't find any in stores).

Sorry, but we don't want Ares ordering the entire site shut down for IP infringement.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy59 View Post
    Ken,
    Maneuver decks that are posted on our site are ones that haven't been produced by Ares/Nexus. They own the Intellectual Property rights for everything Wings of War/Wings of Glory. They do turn a blind eye to a lot of what we do on this Forum, as it is a fine line between growing the game, and getting things into players hands that they have yet to produce.

That being said, as a Moderator, if I were to see files posted that infringed on Ares IP, I would be removing them. This includes any and all currently printed Maneuver Decks, whether they are available or not (IE: Can't find any in stores).

Sorry, but we don't want Ares ordering the entire site shut down for IP infringement.
    No I don't wish to infringe.

Ken,
    Don't know how long these files will be up, but I expect them to be pulled as soon as Ares sees them.

Board Game Geek.com - BSG: SSB Ship Maneuver sheets
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Similar Missions

1. 3D Print Files
    By Ken at Sunrise in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2017, 12:29
  2. California Help I lost a card Need the sharp right turn card N deck.
    By Legendmaker in forum US Wing
    Last Post: 01-17-2017, 22:01
  3. Files
    By CappyTom in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2012, 14:29
  4. New Files
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Officer's Club
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 10:23