Ares Games

Thread: Kickstarter Pledge

Default Kickstarter Pledge

I just examined my pledge and found that the credit card I quoted expired in November 2018. I am thinking that the pledge money was taken out at the time of the pledge which was over a year ago now. Am I right in that or will cause a non delivery to occur? No idea when we might expect to see our goods but this kickstarter stuff is for the birds!

I feel that is not fair to relegate the poor innocent birds to suffer the punishment of the Ares KS

Quote Originally Posted by clipper1801 View Post
    I feel that is not fair to relegate the poor innocent birds to suffer the punishment of the Ares KS
    Poor innocent birds? Have you ever tried to feed a flock of geese? They are mean evil creatures. Hmm, I wonder how they and Ares would get along?

The money should have been taken out once the kickstarter ended. You should also have completed the Ares pledge manager, I can't remember when that came out.

If the release date for T&T is now firmly April, has anyone an idea of when we Kickstarter supporters might expect to see our purchases?
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    If the release date for T&T is now firmly April, has anyone an idea of when we Kickstarter supporters might expect to see our purchases?
    Rob.
    What Ares indicated was the general release was to be a month behind the Kickstarter release. Now, whether that is a month after mailing, or a month after they think the first people might get that mailing, or whatever gap between the two they deem appropriate, is not really spelled out. Shipment from China should commence the very end of February or the first week of March, but again, whether that is direct mailing to Kickstarter backers or shipment to an Ares warehouse where it will then be mailed to individuals is not exactly specified. In any case, I’d doubt Kickstarter backers will see it before mid March at the earliest, and more toward the back end of the month. If they mail it direct from China, by no later than the end of February, it is possible that Left Coasters might see it before the middle of the Month, with everyone else dragging out depending on distance.

Thanks Bruce.
    That does help put a perspective on it.
    I won't arrange any games until the back end of April then.
    That will give me a chance to try out the system first.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Similar Missions

1. British Columbia: Looking for T&T pledge in lower mainland to join on
    By Amish_rabbi in forum Canadian Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 12:25
  2. He-111 Pledge Thread
    By Bobsalt in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-19-2018, 19:29
  3. Total War Pledge Available
    By Robbage in forum T&T: General Discussions
    Replies: 1