If you pay attention to the AARs around here you may have already seen these, and old-timers will recognize this decal set from a little while back...

I bought the decals when they were printed to support the cause, and had been holding onto a set of Stackard Camels waiting for a rumored re-issue with a new scheme, but I finally decided that was never going to happen and I shouldn't let all these nice planes go to waste. Since it's from a set, these planes have been posted by plenty of other modders before, but I think that owing to the time passed between the release of the decals and the Stackard mini this set (the triangle and diamond, anyway) may have the distinction of being the only set of minis repainted from the Ares Stackard model; the Stackard itself only receiving trivial upgrades to the tail and engine to keep it in line with the reskins. So I didn't bother with any more pictures of those.

The Wood Camel though (the X), I just couldn't accept as red-decorated, so I used the template as a starting point to repaint in a blue and grey more closely matching the rest of the squadron. I spent days getting a custom decal just perfect, only to have all the colors run the moment I got it on the plane. So I ended up pretty much hand painting over the entire decal anyway. So now I have a laser printer...

I didn't realize how out of focus this one was until they were all cropped and uploaded... sorry.

And yeah, I didn't try to fix the Serial Numbers; if they were included in the sheet, they were too difficult for me to find.

Credits
Models: Ares Stackard Camels
Decals: Aerodrome Accessories (or whatever sales method Keith used at the time)