Okay...my original exposure to BSG was the original series, and it was enjoyable but sort of ehnnn...I made the Monogram model of the Cylon fighter at the time. I didn't find it as enjoyable as the original Star Trek series or the original Star Wars movies...but I was born in the mid-50s and am perhaps spoiled by early sci-fi movies and books.

But I like ARES products and plan to pick up a set of BSG to play and run at conventions...SO...I started watching the reboot series. I have watched the mini-series/movie to begin the new arc, and I have seen the first of the episodes, and I am feeling rather ehnnn

I think the models for BSG are lovely (although I like the original Cylons better than the reboots), and I imagine the game works well as a system. But even though the T&T game has been pushed back and pushed back, I think I am still anticipating it more than BSG.

Am I a hopeless cause, or is there something I should be looking for as I continue to watch the rebooted series to find something to latch on to so that I can generate some enthusiasm? I am open to suggestions

All the best,
Matt