Ares Games

Thread: FIRE & SMOKE tokens for Sale

Default FIRE & SMOKE tokens for Sale

A huge lot of brand new and like new AERODROME accessory Fire & smoke tokens for Wings of War/ Glory planes. These fire and smoke tokens fit on the pegs and are an easy way to identify who's on fire or smoking.They come in sets of three and as turns progress you remove one section like you would a regular cardboard token, except these make your game table look a lot cooler!! Included are both sized for the regular planes and big planes(giants). The new ones still have the protective paper on them. The last picture shows how they fit together. No planes, mats, other tokens, etc are included, just the fire and smoke tokens. 10 fire & smoke sets, 30 Total Pieces. I don't remember what Keith charged for these, I bought them about 2 years ago and I see they have been out of stock for a while. Make me a reasonable offer ant they are yours!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tokens.jpg   20181213_213334_resized.jpg   20181213_213325_resized.jpg   20181213_213321_resized.jpg  

Does anyone use these? Are these a thing of the past? any input would be great.

Seing as how you want to sell them what are you using these days instead? I use them sometimes and other times I use pipe cleaners. Zoe used them at CanCon this year.

I use telescoping rods from corsec engineering. These don't fit those but I prefer them because it really adds dimension to the game as opposed to quarter inch increments, or however long the plastic pegs are. There is never a debate about which level you are on with the rods. For fire and smoke we use pipe cleaners.

We never use altitude rules but I do have some Corsec engineering posts and bases of the non telescopic kind. That is one of the reasons we use pipe cleaners too. Corsec products are good. I also have some of their magnetic ball topped posts that allow you to dive, bank and climb.

Gary--you need to learn the altitude rules, it open up another dimension of the game and is just AWESOME! Trust me, it will make this great game even more enjoyable.

The Dayton area gamers use them all the time. They add a great look especially for after action pictures. Keith's work much better than some of the other ones on the market. Some of them tend to break quite easily.

Here's to them what are like us. Damn few and they're all dead.

does anyone know what these sold for new? I bought them over 2 years and can't remember. I just want to give someone a fair deal

Well they're $6.50 a set now and back in stock Jim. I'm sure someone would take them off you hands for less than that per set.

"He is wise who watches"

And I just found another set of both fire and smoke brand new still in the package to add to the deal!

PM sent.

Similar Missions

1. Smoke and Fire markers
    By Highace10 in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-14-2015, 04:27
  2. Thanks for the Smoke and the Fire!
    By Blackronin in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-06-2014, 13:20
  3. Smoke and Fire
    By CappyTom in forum Hobby Room