Ares Games

Thread: ACE Hangar Trays for T&T

Default ACE Hangar Trays for T&T

I have finished designing the ACE Hangar Trays for T&T. Each tray is designed to hold 6 Tripods of any type along with its maneuver cards and a spot for energy cubes/tokens.

Trays measure 7.5" x 13" (190.5mm x 330.2mm) and are 2.75" (70mm) thick with the foam bottom.

I am accepting pre-orders between now and March 8th. All orders placed before than will receive $1 off each tray (discount is already in effect on the AA site).

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tripod Tray.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	34.9 KB 
ID:	282702

Looks great!

Curious, as I currently have an order outstanding (held up by bomber pegs), how do additional orders work? Do they get combined with the existing order, or will they be fulfilled separately?

Quote Originally Posted by driph View Post
    Looks great!

Curious, as I currently have an order outstanding (held up by bomber pegs), how do additional orders work? Do they get combined with the existing order, or will they be fulfilled separately?
    Hi Chris,

I ship pre-orders when the complete order can be shipped out. In this instance, your order with the bomber pegs would ship once the pegs arrive and your hangar trays would ship when they come in and I get them built. If they both happened to come in at the same time, I'd combined them then.

Does that clear it up?

They look good, Keith! It is a pity that Trans-Atlantic shipping is such a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Hi Chris,

I ship pre-orders when the complete order can be shipped out. In this instance, your order with the bomber pegs would ship once the pegs arrive and your hangar trays would ship when they come in and I get them built. If they both happened to come in at the same time, I'd combined them then.

Does that clear it up?

Sure does, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    They look good, Keith! It is a pity that Trans-Atlantic shipping is such a killer.
    It's not - my large pre-order of 12 hangar trays are shipping for less than my last Aerodrome accessories order............
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Will these fit in the T&T Box? That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken at Sunrise View Post
    Will these fit in the T&T Box? That would be awesome.
    They do not Ken. They were designed to fit some bags that I used to carry in the AA store years ago. They will fit the Army Transport system of bags, the Battle Foam Sword bag, and the Portable Warfare bags. I am sure there are other bags out there, but those are the ones I've personally tried. The trays measure 13"x7.5" inches and the thickness varies by what minis they are designed to hold.

Thank you for the update.

Similar Missions

1. New ACE Hangar Trays
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 253
    Last Post: 11-18-2021, 01:43
  2. ACE Hangar Trays for BSG
    By Oberst Hajj in forum BSG: General Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-13-2020, 04:49
  3. BSG Hangar Trays
    By Oberst Hajj in forum BSG: General Discussions