Ares Games

Thread: Distributors in Europe

Default Distributors in Europe

From Andrea Fanhoni on BGG:

“In Europe, the distributors Asmodee UK (Esdevium), ADC Blackfire, Asmodee Nordics (Enigma)and Intrafin has ordered the game. Retailers should contact them to get it.”

Source:

https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/30971769#30971769

Italian distributor Red Glove announced an Italian translation by an unnamed publisher, to be available in April.

This is important in case you either own a shop, or you want to give advice to your favorite shop in case they haven’t the game yet.

You wouldn’t have Canadian distributors?
    I asked my local game store and they couldn’t order it, so I had to go with an online store.
    If you order from an online store, it may be cheaper, but shipping always makes it the same price.
    And if you order from the US it can double the price because of duty and shipping and Americans wanting to gouge their northern neighbors. ����
    Last edited by BronzeSparrow; 01-15-2019 at 22:53.

Italian edition has been released by Tesla Games last week at Lucca Comics & Games and in shops, together with wave 1 and wave 2 ship packs (Raptors and Heavy Raiders):

https://www.teslagames.it/it/giochi/...star-galactica

French edition is available by Asyncron Games:

https://www.asyncron.fr/serie-battle...rship-battles/

Got my 2nd Base game box from USA, through Amazon.
    £40 with free postage. Same box in UK was £57.

Neil
    See you on the Dark Side......

Weaknesses of the exclusive distributor system are the distributor may fail to order or restock items and may botch up communication with the shops depending upon them (like failing to inform them that they had new WGF series 1 models available).

Quote Originally Posted by BronzeSparrow View Post
    You wouldn’t have Canadian distributors?
    I asked my local game store and they couldn’t order it, so I had to go with an online store.
    If you order from an online store, it may be cheaper, but shipping always makes it the same price.
    And if you order from the US it can double the price because of duty and shipping and Americans wanting to gouge their northern neighbors. ����
    I believe Universal Distributing in Montreal is doing Canadian shops, as of Tripods?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

The FLGS here in Victoria BC only stock Magic cards, board games, and FFG stuff. I pretty much have to order everything online.
    I always try meeplemart.com (based in Toronto) but they can be hit and miss for stock. I tried ordering a BSG Raptor and Scar but they have been empty handed for weeks.

I then tried this site last week: https://legendswarehouse.ca/ Apparently they have had a brick & mortar in Mississauga for 20+ years but I've never used them for online before.
    I ordered on the night of Oct 31 and they shipped out the next day; Canada Post is supposed to drop it off today, just five days after shipping!

Similar Missions

1. National: Wings of Glory Distributors in the US?
    By Sagrilarus in forum US Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-28-2016, 11:44
  2. Wings of Glory Product Not Available from Distributors?
    By ShuffleTheDeck in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 22:58
  3. WGS: WWII Series 3 is shipping to distributors!
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 04-06-2012, 13:36
  4. Regal Distributors Aircraft Magnets
    By richard m schwab in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 07:29
  5. Reviresco Distributors
    By Doug in forum Metal and Resin Models
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 13:29