Ares Games

Thread: Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.

Default Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.

Bonjour à vous toutes, à vous tous.

Je vous souhaite de très bonnes fêtes de fin d'année.
    Pleins de bonnes choses et surtout un peu plus de temps pour jouer à Wings of glory.

Last edited by IL-4; 12-26-2018 at 11:26. Reason: Correcting.

Sorry I cannot speak French. Cyrille arrived safe in Melbourne, Australia. We met today to play a couple of games of Wings of Glory WW2. We are meeting again on Sunday to have some more games. I hope he enjoys his holiday down under.

Joyeuses fêtes et bonne année !
    J'ai vu la carte snoopy sur sa niche, je vais chercher celle du père noël pour une mission bombardement de cadeaux !
    Pour la dinde, je l'ai descendue, dernière victoire de l'année !

Happy new year,
    I saw the snoopy's card, now I'll look for the fther Xmas one. he's wanted for a gift-bombing mission !
    I shot down the turkey, last victory of the year !

Merci Jacques alias Eric.
    Comme le précise Mick merci à lui. Meilleurs voeux d'australie.

To Mick: thanks to report i'm well land on and australian wild life don't kill me yet.
    The africa front should occur a bit better.

Deux cuisantes défaites japonnaises face aux américains de Mick. Ce jeu me déteste.

Dimanche est un autre jour je rencontre un valeureux aviateur allemand. Résultat 2 à 1 mais le Bf d'Hartmann aurait dû découper mon hurricane russe avec son armement additionnel.
    Victoire stratégique russe mais victoire tactique allemande.
    Dernière partie de la journée avec Mick: des russes (hurricane et Yak 1) contre des italiens (Re mais je me souviens plus desquels). Encore une défaite à cause d'une sortie de tapis.

To our english speaking friends:

Two japoneses' stinging defeats vs Mick and his americans. This game hates me.

Sunday is an another day and i meet a valourous german pilot. 2 to 1 but the Hartmann's Bf should turn my russian hurricane to wreck with its optional armament. (1 point left)
    Strategic russian victory but tactical german one. I have to (and i tell you now) concede the day again.

Last game vs Mick (yes again) with italian Reggiane planes. This time i have to win. I play mostly russians with my friend (Michel i salute you) and i know well the yak 1.
    Again a defeat the Hurricane fly out the game mat boundaries and the last stand is a long tricky maneuvers. A explosion token pick up later i lost the game.

Great day. Sadly we cannot play more often all together.
    Australia (Victoria state) 2 -0 France
    Last edited by IL-4; 01-02-2019 at 21:14. Reason: Translation.

Merci pour ce partage multi culturel.
    Dans quel contexte s’est déroulé ce séjour lointain dans l’hémisphère sud ?

Thanks for multicultural sharing.
    How did this meeting take place ?

Hello Monse,

Cyrille contacted the Australian Wing to make friends before planning a holiday to Australia. We have several Wings of Glory players in Melbourne so Cyrille decided to holiday in Melbourne. We communicated via the Aerodrome Forum.

Regards, Mick.

Similar Missions

1. Joyeux Noël et une heureuse Nouvelle Année
    By tikkifriend in forum Over the Trenches
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2014, 00:47