Ares Games

Thread: Visited Entoyment

Default Visited Entoyment

Popped into Entoyment this weekend, they are low on WW1 scouts but have a selection of tandems and some WW2 stuff.
    That's allegedly down to the ditributors not being able to get stuff out of Ares so if they do have a warehouse full of kit as they've claimed previously it's about time they opened the flippin' doors up..!
    Peter reckons he could sell it by the bucket load if only he could get the stock. We've tried contacting Ares but they haven't even taken the time to respond.
    Entoyment does have half a dozen Rules and Accessories Packs and a couple of sets of mats for those looking for them, so that's something at least.

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Thanks for the Heads up Dave.
    Once again the wall of silence from Ares.
    I can tell you from my statistics that despite our having increased our attendance at shows by 20% over the last couple of years, new members to the Drome in the UK are falling by about that number each year. We are now averaging fewer than one new member a week for the first time since the Drome started.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Interesting stats Rob. Incidently I met a chap new to the area called Bob who had just discovered Entoyment and has a collection of Wings.
    A fine fellow well met, hopefully we'll see him at Beachhead and get him some air time. I pointed Ethan at him as he runs WoG games at the shop in the hope they can get some games in in the meantime.
    Didn't get his handle but sounds like he is a lurker on the forum. I encouraged him to pop his head up over the parapet, or should that be out the hangar door !

Sapiens qui vigilat... "He is wise who watches"

Well done Colonel.
    Kyte.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I was down at Entoyment last weekend, and found Ethan running WoG games all day.

Among his players was an American chap and his daughter (deadly, like all children!), and they left with duel packs and single aircraft newly purchased.

Ethan echoed Pete's comments about the lack of stock coming from the distributors; he said they have higher demand than supply.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Similar Missions

1. National Entoyment webstore updated
    By flash in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-24-2017, 10:57
  2. WoG Re-supply at Entoyment
    By flash in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-30-2016, 11:42
  3. South England Games tonight at Entoyment
    By Mickowenuk in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 21