Ares Games

Thread: Hello fellow fliers from Bournemouth

Default Hello fellow fliers from Bournemouth

Good afternoon all, firstly thanks for accepting me as a member. I am an avid Wargames in various periods but have been a keen flier since it’s inception as Wings of War. I’ve had a quiet period for the last few years with only a few games a year, usually at the Christmas club meet. I’ve recently had my interest re-kindled and now fly regularly every Wednesday evening at Entoyment in Poole. My collection of aircraft has grown exponentially in recent weeks and I’ve even tried the WW2 version and Battlestar Galactica. However my first love is WW1 and I look forward to hearing from others on here and telling you of my exploits. Plans are afoot to run a campaign at Entoyment so if you are in the Poole area come on down to play.

Hi Andy, welcome from Essex.
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Welcome to the 'Drome from across the pond!

Welcome to you from here in Bristol

Welcome to the 'Drome, Andy!

I grew up in Broadstone, less than 2 miles from where "Entoyment" now stands!

15 years, and it is only there now, when I'm old and live in London.

I've been down there for a couple of game weekend days, and am happy to do more, should Pete organise 'em.

Good to hear your Wings collection has grown "exponentially" - done that one myself!
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

Hi Andy and welcome to the 'Drome' from up here on sunny (for the moment) West Yorkshire. Can't offer you a game I'm afraid as it would be a bit of a journey for me. Enjoy the game ans fly safe but always watch your six!

Hi Andy. Glad to see you've finally taken the plunge and joined the 'Drome'.

Welcome from Downunder.

Hi Andy.
    I can now give you a formal very warm welcome from all the pilots here in the UK.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

welcome to the drome Andy. yes the minis can be very addicting.

Thumbs up

G'day Andy & welcome to the 'drome on behalf of the Pilots who fly in NSW down in Australia,

Welcome to the Aerodrome, Andy, from here near Norwich.

And a warm welcome from Devon Andy - enjoy

Ah, there you are ! Thanks for the games last night Andy, my girl says she might join us again so watch out ! When I get myself organised I'll put on some scenarios for you chaps to spice things up a bit.

"He is wise who watches"

Welcome Andy. I'm not too far from you in South Wiltshire so will probably see you at Entoyment.

Hello Andy from up north in Doncaster

Never Knowingly Undergunned !!

Similar Missions

1. Bournemouth: The M-Day!
    By Nightbomber in forum T&T: After Action Reports
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-27-2019, 10:58
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2015, 12:55
  3. Deepest apologies to the Origins fliers...
    By Sheryl Nantus in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-21-2014, 11:42
  4. AFC fliers anyone?
    By Slexlaw in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-01-2011, 14:39