Ares Games

Thread: New Aerodrome Accessories Store

Default New Aerodrome Accessories Store

After many, many hours of work I have managed to get the new Aerodrome Accessories site up and running after the old site died on me. Since this is a completely new site running off of new software, I was not able to keep old customer data. This includes accounts, past purchases and wish lists.

Hopefully you will find the new site easy and quick to navigate once you get used to it. I have loaded the vast majority of my products already, but if you are looking for something and do not see it on the site, please let me know as I might have overlooked adding it.

Thanks for everyone's patience while I rebuilt the site.

Placed my first order yesterday - quick and easy.

And I was pleased to get more of a WGF aircraft I was kicking myself for only getting one of originally.
    Last edited by Stumptonian; 10-15-2018 at 13:51.

matt56's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies.
    Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Glad it's back up and in business again, Keith! Onward and upward

All the best,
    Matt

Thumbs up

So glad to hear you are back in business Keith.

I like the updated design! Much easier to navigate on my mobile device!

New site looks great, thanks for the fix.

Really brought the place up to date chief.
    Thanks for all the hard work.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Users Country Flag

Name
    Daniel
    Arizona (Otherwise known as Hell's back porch)
    Sorties Flown

Sorry to hear about the old site. Glad to hear that you were able to reboot it.
    Will you be doing the custom A/C bases still?

Great to see the Store back in business!

Echoing Daniel above, will the Custom bases for WGF planes be available again?
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

great to have it back!! liking the new look!!! thanks for all the hard work!!!

Thanks everyone.

I do plan on offering the custom bases, I just have to get it setup on the new site.

Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Good news about the custom bases, Herr Oberst! I will be needing to order some for my griffons...

Always the best,
    Matt

Glad to see you on line again. I wish you much (more) success. An important question: will you be carrying custom painted models again, and hopefully on a more regular basis? I love the custom models I was able to buy from the Store, but often found I had missed a good buy since they were always snapped up so quickly.

Didn't realize the old store had died completely, but hey, good on ya for re-doing it. Lot of work, hope it pays off in the end.

I managed to get the Custom Flight Stands worked out on the new site. You can find them via the Flight Stands link in the left menu.

Quote Originally Posted by reggiedavis View Post
    Glad to see you on line again. I wish you much (more) success. An important question: will you be carrying custom painted models again, and hopefully on a more regular basis? I love the custom models I was able to buy from the Store, but often found I had missed a good buy since they were always snapped up so quickly.
    I wish I could. The custom painted minis are not something that I can always have in stock. It can be rather hard to find someone that do the repaints for me on a consistent basis. It is also hard to have enough of some of the minis to even have painted up.

Glad to see you back in business. My first order will be some custom bases.

Here's to them what are like us. Damn few and they're all dead.

Default New Store looks great!

The new store looks great, looking forward to doing some shopping!

Default My only complaint...

is that before I could start a betting pool on fast they would sell out of Fokker D.VII's they sold out of Fokker D.VII's!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Saylug View Post
    is that before I could start a betting pool on fast they would sell out of Fokker D.VII's they sold out of Fokker D.VII's!!!
    Luckily I got in there quick.

I was surprised to see them listed. Now I can follow Teaticket's example with the Starks.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Now I can follow Teaticket's example with the Starks.
    Link??

Sorry, Keith, I am not sure where it was posted - may have been in an AAR.
    Perhaps Peter will see this and point you in the right direction.

Basically it was about simple repaint of the Stark D.VII just replacing the lavender with other colors but taking advantage of the existing lozenges.
    I had previously bought extra Goering all-white thinking that was the best for repainting.

Basically it was about simple repaint of the Stark D.VII just replacing the lavender with other colors but taking advantage of the existing lozenges.
    I had previously bought extra Goering all-white thinking that was the best for repainting.

i did this with one by replacing the pink with purple. thought i had pics of it but cant seem to find it atm.

Great looking store all nicely laid out

If you can enlarge the upper caption in the scan below it lists 3 other planes in J35 besides Stark's, one with black and white stripes, one dark red and another in green with a white 'H'. Chris (Boney10) sent me this scan.,

My plane you saw is in black in an AAR. (I have not yet added the white stripes.) I painted the chevron on the upper wing white. I have read these were white other than Stark. Under the lower wing they could be either white of black.
    Name:  Jasta35b(1).jpg
Views: 457
Size:  128.4 KB

Shipment arrived today.
    Thanks Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkhurst View Post
    Great looking store all nicely laid out
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    If you can enlarge the upper caption in the scan below it lists 3 other planes in J35 besides Stark's, one with black and white stripes, one dark red and another in green with a white 'H'. Chris (Boney10) sent me this scan.,
    Thanks for the info. Any idea what book that is from?

Shipment arrived today.
    Thanks Keith.
    Thank you for the order.

Major

Users Country Flag

Name
    Matt
    Sorties Flown

Looks like the book is an Osprey - maybe one of the Fokker DVII volumes or perhaps the Jagdgeschwader III volume...? Mine are all still boxed from the move or I could check. I, too, remember reading somewhere that the other planes in Stark's Jasta followed his paint scheme but with different personal colors - painted as his lilac was, but in their colors.

All the best,
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by matt56 View Post
    Looks like the book is an Osprey - maybe one of the Fokker DVII volumes or perhaps the Jagdgeschwader III volume...? Mine are all still boxed from the move or I could check. I, too, remember reading somewhere that the other planes in Stark's Jasta followed his paint scheme but with different personal colors - painted as his lilac was, but in their colors.

All the best,
    Matt
    You got it Matt, it is near the end of the Osprey Fokker DVII Aces I. Sorry I didn't mention that before. When I asked a question a while back about J35, Chris sent me some info. I didn't remember where it was from till Matt mentioned the Ospreys.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Link??
    Womble did one in the Hobby Room: Caspar Schmidts's D.VII

https://www.wingsofwar.org/forums/sh...-VII-Jasta-35b

And post #138 in the showcase has another

"He is wise who watches"

Thanks guys. I'm pretty sure I have that book as well, but mine too are still boxed from my move last Oct

Maybe someone should start some threads in the Hobby section that covers easy repaints of the official minis. A thread for each aircraft type.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post

Maybe someone should start some threads in the Hobby section that covers easy repaints of the official minis. A thread for each aircraft type.
    I would definitely make use of that.

well, happy as a lark, snagged a georing for a repaint and some altitude glue for those damn dropsy se5a bases through my wingman merlin14. thanks herr oberst!

Bazchenko

Hi, new to hobby, do you have a UK distributor , if not will you post to the UK....rookie ��

Quote Originally Posted by Bazchenko View Post
    Hi, new to hobby, do you have a UK distributor , if not will you post to the UK....rookie ��
    Hi Baz, welcome to the game and site. I don't have a UK distributor (I'm a one man shop just selling the game that I love to play), but I do ship to many of your UK and EU co-pilots.

Are the shipping costs at time of purchase accurate? I was about to place an order but the listed shipping cost to Canada is astronomical.

Quote Originally Posted by kalnaren View Post
    Are the shipping costs at time of purchase accurate? I was about to place an order but the listed shipping cost to Canada is astronomical.
    The new site sometimes gets the shipping wrong. If you send me a PM with what you want and your address, I can manually check it for you.

Similar Missions

1. Custom painted early war planes now at the Aerodrome Accessories Store
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2016, 15:08
  2. New products at the Aerodrome Accessories store.
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 01:05
  3. Aerodrome Accessories Aerodrome Accessories offers official accessories for Wings of Glory.
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Site News and Announcements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 13:32
  4. Aerodrome Accessories
    By John B in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-31-2012, 19:28
  5. Aerodrome accessories
    By sirosis o liver in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-07-2012, 04:29