Hello everyone!

Nearly 2 years ago, I released 2 gameplay videos featuring WoG WWI. At the time, I did it merely for fun and didn't think much would come of it. Surprisingly, both the videos rose to become some of the most successful ones on my channel, clocking in at 3.7k and 2.2k views as of this time!

So, after nearly 2 years, I believe it's high time to re-lauch the "Boardgame Battles" video series! This time, I plan to do more and go farther with the series than I did at first. Not only do I intend to play more "Wings of Glory," but also to make episodes featuring other super-cool boardgames that my brothers and I love to play!

So, at any rate, here is the first new episode, where the dreaded Fokker D.VII takes on a valiant Sopwith Snipe. Who will triumph? Well, you'll have to watch to find out!

PS: Immediately after the filming of the gameplay for this video, Greyson (aka Furious Flea) was hospitalized for ulcerative colitis, and, after a month's battle with it, had his colon removed a few days ago. He thankfully looks to be on the road to recovery, but your thoughts and prayers would certainly be appreciated!