Thread: Extra Life Game Day 2018

Threaded View

Setarius's Avatar May you forever fly in blue skies
    Users Country Flag

Name
    Dale
    Sorties Flown

Thumbs up Extra Life Game Day 2018

Extra Life an online gaming community is holding a 24 hour game day event to help raise money for the Children's Miracle Network hospitals.
    They do this by having local gaming stores open their doors for 24 hours on 3 November 2018 and people are encouraged to show up and play games and donate money to a children's hospital.
    This year I have signed up to be part of the local gaming group the Quilt City Heroes on game day.
    On 3 November I will be at Dragon's Hoard Games in Paducah, KY with a majority of my Wings gear and will have 6 different scenarios available to play depending on the number of people that want to play.
    Dragon's Hoard Games in Murray, KY will also be hosting an event the same day.
    The money raised in Paducah is designated to go to Norton's Children's Hospital in Louisville, KY. The Murray location has designated their money to go to KY Children's Hospital in Lexington, KY.
    I would like to invite anyone who is within driving distance to join me in Paducah. I will be there at 9am setting up and should be ready to fly shortly after. For the people that do show up Mike-oldguy59 has designed some game cards for me for this event.

If you can't attend and still wish to donate the information on how to do that is below. Also, please PM me with your address so I can send you a Thank You card for your donation.
    You can also PM me for directions and if you wish to stay the night there are 15 Motels within a mile radius of the store, anything from a Holiday Inn to a Courtyard by Marriott. There is also an equal number of food places in the area.

Necessary information:
    4793 Village Square Dr.
    Paducah, KY 42003
    Ph. 270-201-2709
    When: Saturday 3 November 2018
    Time: 0900 Hours to 0900 Hours 4 November

To donate if you can't attend go to,
    www.extra-life.org
    Look for my profile:
    Dale Garrett--Setarius
    The profile picture shows a picture of my WGF 100 year MvR Commerative Final Fight
    Last edited by Setarius; 10-05-2018 at 22:18.

Similar Missions

1. Kentucky: Extra Life--Dragon's Hoard Games
    By Setarius in forum US Wing
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-28-2018, 18:58
  2. im running a game at origins 2018
    By milcoll73 in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2018, 18:36
  3. Extra Life--Table Top Game Day
    By Setarius in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 6