Ares Games

Thread: What to Do Around?

Question What to Do Around?

Dear friends,
    I am comming to Doncaster even this year and I still have a free Friday. I count with 16:00 game, but before I have whole day free and do not know whout to do around. I have visitied towncentre, Conisborough Castle, military museum. Any hints what worth a visit?

I also offer a late Thursday beer close to railway station

Daniel

Dan, Mrs Boney & myself expect to be at the hotel late Thursday evening, Ill pm you my new contact number

Heyupmelad, so too will the good Lady and I. With Mary and Paul we can have a nice shindig with Daniel.
    See you on the Dark Side......

Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    Dan, Mrs Boney & myself expect to be at the hotel late Thursday evening, Ill pm you my new contact number
    you on whats ap Chris, there is a WoW europe group on there.

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Started , or should I say Mary has , the packing Must remember the passports !! ( that's just to get into Doncaster)

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

It is all part of the Home rule for Yorkshire Bill going through the Lords Paul.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

I missed your replies

Anyway, my train is arriving 21:45 and I am able to get somewhere. The other possibility is have a lunch together on Friday. Any hints?