Ares Games

Thread: Not getting any replies from queries about my orders.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Daniel
    Arizona (Otherwise known as Hell's back porch)
    Sorties Flown

Default Not getting any replies from queries about my orders.

I've sent a query regarding my orders, and I have not received any response. I know that one will take time to fill because it is a custom aircraft base, but the other order I figured would fill right away. That's why I did two separate orders.
    100005275 8/26/2018 Daniel Morgan $30.41 Processing View Order | Reorder
    100005274 8/26/2018 Daniel Morgan $76.17 Processing View Order

I've ordered from here before and I do not recall having any issues. This however is taking much longer than expected to complete.

Hi Daniel,

Both of your orders shipped out today and you should have gotten some emails about them, one containing a tracking number for you. I did not realize that you placed both orders at the same time, so I combine them into one shipment. Sorry about that. I've not received any emails from you about your order. What address were you sending them to?

Users Country Flag

Name
    Daniel
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Oberst Hajj View Post
    Hi Daniel,

Both of your orders shipped out today and you should have gotten some emails about them, one containing a tracking number for you. I did not realize that you placed both orders at the same time, so I combine them into one shipment. Sorry about that. I've not received any emails from you about your order. What address were you sending them to?
    Hi thanks,
    The email address indicated at the Aerodrome Store.
    I purposefully ordered the custom aircraft bases separate from the first order because of the delay in production compared to the first order which was already in stock.
    I figured the first order would pack and ship before the custom order would.
    I didn't want the custom order to delay the first order.
    Oh well, things happen.

Daniel Morgan

Users Country Flag

Name
    Daniel
    Sorties Flown

Hi Daniel,

Actually, I have not received any emails with a tracking number. The only email I got was a notification from the Aerodrome regarding a response to this post.
    What email address would the email be going to and from whom?
    I get spammed A LOT so it's hard to sift thru the real and fake emails

You should have gotten an email from the Aerodrome store and one from Stamps.com. The latter would have been the one with the tracking number in it (

I also just refunded you the difference in shipping since I combined the two orders. Sorry again for the oversight on shipping them separately for you.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Daniel
    Sorties Flown

You should have gotten an email from the Aerodrome store and one from Stamps.com. The latter would have been the one with the tracking number in it (

I also just refunded you the difference in shipping since I combined the two orders. Sorry again for the oversight on shipping them separately for you.
    Ahhh yes... good old Yahoo... Always a day late and a two dollars short. The Emails sent on 9/1 finally arrived on 9/2.
    And to think, I quit using Gmail for the same thing.

I thank you for the shipping refund as well. Sometimes the best ideas fall flat on their face. No worries though.

Daniel "The MadScot" Morgan aka Captain Knowitall.

Similar Missions

1. Pre orders of Tripes
    By tikkifriend in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-12-2013, 05:54
  2. Questions on the Vought Corsair & other queries
    By gully_raker in forum WGS: General Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 23:06
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 16:19