Ares Games

Thread: We need new players

Default We need new players

Name:  AFC.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  26.1 KB

Our Tuesday night Wings of Glory group meets in our own homes in the Adelaide Northern suburbs for an hour or two of WWI play. Due to various reasons we are down to 3 players and if you are interested in joining us please PM me for further details.

Hey there Gary have you tried playing local stores? I know Military Hobbies stocks Wings, do they have gaming space? If you were up for a drawcard game one day a few of us Victorians might be keen for a weekend to put on a larger game?

Always happy to help out in any way possible. I guess one neutral turf for most players may be The Garrisons - they don't have the membership system (unlike GNHWS, I go there occasionally) and do allow for casual gamers to stroll in. So it may be worth considering of getting a group together there. Plus, I managed to get some people interested there in WoG during my last visit with the game. So the soil there may be ready for the seeds of aerial combating WWI to be planted and flourish there.... Just an idea for you. Currently busy at the moment, preparing for my flight to conferences in Brisbane and Sydney in December, but once back, I may have some time on my hands to get the games going. However, if you would like me to get you in contact with the people there for coming in for some games, let me know... I have a lot of people who know me there and can get some games going for you to run your pilot recruitment campaign. In any case, let me know if this sounds like a good idea for your group.

Similar Missions

1. Texas Looking for other players in TX
    By RCastro in forum US Wing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2016, 09:26
  2. National: Looking for players
    By Albert_Ball in forum US Wing
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-09-2016, 20:12
  3. First WoG players
    By BobP in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 16