Ares Games

Thread: What no Gongs !!!

Default What no Gongs !!!

Seems to be a distinct lack of gongs being dished out for this years effort to send Dave (Flash ) to Origins. Any particular reason for this ?

I'm learning to fly, but I ain't got wings
    Coming down is the hardest thing

Possibly Keith being busy with life issues?

Karl
    It is impossible for a man to begin to learn what he thinks he knows. -- Epictetus

Exclamation

I checked out the listing of Medals & there are no 2018 Lend Lease Medals shown at present so we cant apply for them yet.

I think with Eric and Susan busy elsewhere, Keith has no Gong designer available at present. I am also waitting for medals on the Anchorage.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

The simplest way would be to use the design of the 2015 medals and change the 15 to an 18.

I did get Eric to do that sort of thing for the Sails forum with some from the Drome, but it still needs someone to convert them and have the authority to access the medals Admin section at a higher level than I have clearance for Dave.
    Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    I think with Eric and Susan busy elsewhere, Keith has no Gong designer available at present. I am also waitting for medals on the Anchorage.
    Rob.
    With some templates, I might be able to fill in temporarily?
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Just to get on the record, a couple of weeks ago I made a contribution to the website and requested the requisite medal -- to date it has not been forthcoming.

Sorry Bill, but only Keith can issue medals involving finances. Drop him a PM.
    Rob.

A very kind offer Mike.
    I will send Eric an E-mail and see if he can set you up.
    Rob.

I spoke with Eric & Keith a couple of weeks after I got back, the medal is ready, Keith just. Has to enable it. Clearly he has real life things going on just at the moment and will catch up when he can.

"He is wise who watches"

Thanks for the update Dave.
    That has saved me bothering Keith unnecessarily.
    Rob.