Ares Games

Thread: WW1 Aircraft database

Default WW1 Aircraft database

I am working on an aircraft database for WoG WW1 aircraft. Just a simple web based app, so people can pull out their phone and find about a particular aircraft, aircraft variants, guns, decks and the most importantly - to match aircraft that can be used for a mission focused on particular period.

If you feel like helping out here is what i need right now - what i need is service periods for all possible airplanes we play with - official and non-official. I made this chart, where every month of the war has its own number:

Name:  aero-calendar.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  444.1 KB

So for example Camel's service period would be June 14.1917 till the end of war.
    Hence Camel: 36-53

If you would add a non-official aircraft, please add the maneuver deck it is used with.

These specs shall be part of the database:
    Aircraft name, #engines, #crew, guns, angles, affiliation, theater, maneuver deck
    If i skipped something important please let me know.

You can find the service life details in the file section. There are at least 3 of them so should not be hard to find. In fact a troll through the files might find a lot of the info you are searching for and you could then do a consolidation exercise perhaps.

Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

Similar Missions

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2016, 05:21
  2. Database of 1/200 models on Excel
    By Ragnar200 in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-18-2014, 06:49
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 14:26
  4. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 00:17
  5. Replies: 10