Results 1 to 44 of 44

Thread: Council of Five Nations, Friday 5 thru Sunday 7 October.2018

  1. #1

    Default Council of Five Nations, Friday 5 thru Sunday 7 October.2018

    Council of Five Nations this year will be Oct 5-7 at Proctors in Schenectady NY.

    Events and preregistration will be opened early September. Link to the SWA site 'HERE' for info other than events & registration.

    I'll sent out a reminder when registration is open.

    I'll be running 4 Wings games, Friday night - 'Midway', Saturday morning - 'Adriatic Revenge', Saturday evening - 'Channel Raid', and Sunday 'Tigers Over Burma'.

    I'm taking Saturday afternoon off to play my first game of Sails. Tim, give me strength!

  2. #2

    Default

    Ok, CoFN is now open for pre-registration.

    Full listing 'HERE'

    My events are...

    Friday evening 7=11

    Midway - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: B-Minis-2 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    American Devastator torpedo bombers drew the Japanese CAP down to water level opening the way for the Dauntless dive bomber attack from
    above that turned the tide in the Pacific. Beginners encouraged.

    Saturday 9am-1pm

    Austrian Revenge - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: C-Minis-1 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    The Austrian Air force sends a force to bomb an Italian base on the Adriatic coast in retaliation for a previous Italian attack. The Italians though
    are ready to put up a fight and jump the Austrians before they reach their objective. Beginners encouraged.

    Saturday 7-11pm

    Action on the Channel Coast - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: E-Minis-2 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    A German Zeppelin is on it's way back to friendly territory when a high level front blows in. It must drop down below the weather to make it
    back and the British notice. Calls go out for interceptors by British spotters and the Zeppelin radios for help... Beginners encouraged.

    Sunday 9am-1pm

    Tigers Over Burma - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: F-Minis-5 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    The famed Flying Tigers of the AVG began it's claim to fame over Burma against the Japanese. The Japanese quickly found them to be a
    nuisance and sent a force to attack their base. They quickly found this volunteer group to be a formidable foe. Beginners encouraged.

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi Peter,
    I just registered for your four games at the Council of the Five Nations convention -- really looking forward to it ! BTW -- I'll be in the Trafalgar Sails of Glory game as well.
    best,
    Bill

  4. #4

    Default

    Yes, I have to sign up for Trafalger too.

    Thanks for signing on to my games Bill!

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Yes, I have to sign up for Trafalger too.

    Thanks for signing on to my games Bill!
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    B.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post

    I'm taking Saturday afternoon off to play my first game of Sails. Tim, give me strength!
    I can think of innumerable better ways to spend a Saturday afternoon!
    If I'm distributing strength, then, again, I can think of many more worthy causes!

    Seriously, enjoy it.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Ok, CoFN is now open for pre-registration.

    Full listing 'HERE'

    My events are...

    Friday evening 7=11

    Midway - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: B-Minis-2 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    American Devastator torpedo bombers drew the Japanese CAP down to water level opening the way for the Dauntless dive bomber attack from
    above that turned the tide in the Pacific. Beginners encouraged.

    Saturday 9am-1pm

    Austrian Revenge - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: C-Minis-1 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    The Austrian Air force sends a force to bomb an Italian base on the Adriatic coast in retaliation for a previous Italian attack. The Italians though
    are ready to put up a fight and jump the Austrians before they reach their objective. Beginners encouraged.

    Saturday 7-11pm

    Action on the Channel Coast - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: E-Minis-2 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    A German Zeppelin is on it's way back to friendly territory when a high level front blows in. It must drop down below the weather to make it
    back and the British notice. Calls go out for interceptors by British spotters and the Zeppelin radios for help... Beginners encouraged.

    Sunday 9am-1pm

    Tigers Over Burma - Wings of Glory
    Event Code: F-Minis-5 - $2
    Game Master: Peter Landry - 12 Players - E10
    The famed Flying Tigers of the AVG began it's claim to fame over Burma against the Japanese. The Japanese quickly found them to be a
    nuisance and sent a force to attack their base. They quickly found this volunteer group to be a formidable foe. Beginners encouraged.
    Peter,
    I have my registration....I have my hotel....really looking forward to seeing you once again and playing in all your games....my P-40s are warming up !!!!
    Bill

  8. #8

    Default

    Would love to see the Midway game.
    Get lots of pics!

    Actually, they all look interesting.
    Good luck!

  9. #9

    Default

    3 days to go! Really looking forward to this. It's been since Origins that I have put on a game.

    Buffalos and P-40Bs are still on the painting table but will be ready for their first flights on Sunday.

  10. #10

    Default

    Good luck Peter, look forward to seeing the pics

    "He is wise who watches"

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Good luck Peter, look forward to seeing the pics
    I'll take as many as I can while running the games and surely post them here.

    When I get back I'll get caught up on OTTBE. Been a bit too busy since Origins...

  12. #12

    Default

    Hi Peter,
    I am giving an exam on Friday that is scheduled to end at 4:45 -- most students will be done long before that, but I can almost guarantee that one student will sit to the bitter end glumly staring at his paper (not doing any work on it) until I call time. That will put me in the throes of rush hour to drive up to Schenectady -- it normally takes me 1 hour 45 minutes to get there, but I may be a tad late for the start of your Midway game (my Dauntless dive bombers are warming their engines...).
    Short of something catastrophic I will be there (although perhaps tardy).
    Really looking forward to seeing you again,
    Bill

  13. #13

    Default

    Bill, take your time. You get there when you get there and there will be plenty of planes warmed up and ready for you to fly.

  14. #14

    Default

    Thanks Peter, see you Friday !

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFlyBoy View Post
    Hi Peter,
    I am giving an exam on Friday that is scheduled to end at 4:45 -- most students will be done long before that, but I can almost guarantee that one student will sit to the bitter end glumly staring at his paper (not doing any work on it) until I call time. That will put me in the throes of rush hour to drive up to Schenectady -- it normally takes me 1 hour 45 minutes to get there, but I may be a tad late for the start of your Midway game (my Dauntless dive bombers are warming their engines...).
    Short of something catastrophic I will be there (although perhaps tardy).
    Really looking forward to seeing you again,
    Bill
    Did you think about giving them special points for attending Council?


  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-Sam View Post
    Did you think about giving them special points for attending Council?
    Oooh...good idea !!! But of course I already promised them extra credit if they sent good vibes to Yankee Stadium tonight to help my Yankees win so they may face the dastardly Boston Red Sox in the World Series playoff tournament....

  17. #17

    Default

    Please accept my best wishes for an exciting, entertaining and successful convention this weekend.

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naharaht View Post
    Please accept my best wishes for an exciting, entertaining and successful convention this weekend.
    Thanks David. Not quite Doncaster but a full plate of Wings with side of Sails is a good thing to me!

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFlyBoy View Post
    Oooh...good idea !!! But of course I already promised them extra credit if they sent good vibes to Yankee Stadium tonight to help my Yankees win so they may face the dastardly Boston Red Sox in the World Series playoff tournament....
    Hmmmm....a certain gamemaster from Massachusetts might not take kindly to outside support for the team of the Evil Empire.

  20. #20

    Default

    Friday night's Midway had a great turnout. Many regulars and a few newcomers joined to battle over the Pacific. 11 pilots started out and as the night worn on a few called it a night when shot down.

    One Aerodrome member, Thomas (ThomasNH) brought two younger brothers along that were excellent pilots.

    Name:  m1.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  182.8 KB
    Opening approach of the Zeros towards the Devastators down on the deck.

    Name:  m2.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  188.2 KB
    Zeros pointing to where Devastators used to be.

    Name:  m3.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  144.7 KB
    Two more Devastators are splashed.

    Name:  m4.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  157.6 KB
    One more goes down.

    Name:  m5.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  146.0 KB
    A Zero ignites from a lucky shot from a Dauntless.

    Name:  m6.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  149.2 KB
    Dauntlesses arrive in force. Their first goal is to reduce the screening ships before going after the carriers.

    Name:  m7.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  170.0 KB
    The first Zero falls from the sky under the guns of the escorting Wildcats.

    Name:  m8.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  221.4 KB
    Left center is the last remaining Devastator hoping to get to drop his fish. Thomas moving his Wildcat looking for another kill. Michael (far end in black) planning his next move. Michael ran a Sails of Glory Trafalger game Saturday afternoon. It was my first Sails game. I captured a French SOL 6 Burden with my smaller 5 Burden Defiant(?) so off to a good start!

    Name:  m9.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  112.6 KB
    Zeros hunting the Dauntless force.

    Name:  m10.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  134.7 KB
    The one surviving Devastator. He flew in a circle behind the main torpedo flight. After all the other Devastators were downed and the Zeros turned their attention to the Dauntlesses he made a run. He did not go unseen as two Zeros returned to splash him just out of torpedo range.

    Name:  m11.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  138.6 KB
    Bombs away with a Zero on it's tail.

    Name:  m13.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  172.9 KB
    The cruiser took two bomb hits. It survived the attack but in limping away after the battle, sank. A destroyer also had the same fate.

    The carriers survived unscathed but the screening force lost a destroyer and a cruiser. A Japanese victory.
    Last edited by Teaticket; 10-11-2018 at 14:32.

  21. #21

    Default

    What a superb furball, and not a single aircraft crashing onto a Carrier flight deck eh Neil!

    Thanks for the exciting pictures Peter.
    Did you get any of the sails game for our sister Forum?
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

  22. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    What a superb furball, and not a single aircraft crashing onto a Carrier flight deck eh Neil!

    Thanks for the exciting pictures Peter.
    Did you get any of the sails game for our sister Forum?
    Rob.
    Thanks Rob. For the Sails game, as this was my first I did not take any photos, concentrating on learning all that I could. Michael did take some photos and will post them.

  23. #23

    Default

    That's great Pete we sailors need all the support we can get on the Anchorage.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

  24. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    That's great Pete we sailors need all the support we can get on the Anchorage.
    Rob.
    Time for me to sign up at the Anchorage.

  25. #25

    Default

    It certainly is sir!

    Bligh.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

  26. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Officer Kyte View Post
    It certainly is sir!

    Bligh.
    Done. Where's my rum?

  27. #27

    Default

    Game two, Austrians raid on an Italian airfield. UFAGs have one bomb to drop, then its on to strafing the field logistics.

    Name:  a1.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  154.7 KB
    Initial pass and already fire makes an appearance!

    Name:  a2.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  176.3 KB
    On the other flank.

    Name:  a4.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  148.4 KB
    Thomas gets a double BOOM present from his brother Andrew.

    Name:  a5.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  196.6 KB
    The Italians overshoot and the Austrians have clear skies to the aerodrome.

    Name:  a6.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  153.5 KB
    The burning Hanriot gets revenge downing a UFAG. Another BOOM for Thomas.

    Name:  a7.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  174.2 KB
    The UFAGs miss an open target and get partial damage on the aerodrome.

    Name:  a9.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  183.2 KB
    An Austrian flying boat hits the ground.

    Name:  a10.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  167.0 KB
    A UFAG quickly follows.

    Name:  a11.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  153.7 KB
    Between two Austrians and on fire, the silver Hanriot can take no more.

    Name:  a12.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  160.4 KB
    Revenge comes quickly.

    Name:  a13.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  134.2 KB
    The Italians seem to have trouble staying away from fire.

    Name:  a15.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  183.1 KB
    BOOM, guess who gets it again? 4 for Thomas in one game! 3 planes downed with 4 BOOMs. I've not seen this before.

    Name:  a17.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  188.1 KB
    The action swirls above the aerodrome.

    Name:  a18.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  159.9 KB
    An Italian Macchi goes down but at least now the Austrians feel the heat.

    Name:  a19.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  139.2 KB
    An Aviatik ends the day for a Hanriot.

    Name:  a23.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  200.9 KB
    Name:  a22.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  147.0 KB
    The last flurry of action before the Austrians have to break off.

    The aerodrome took minor damage. The Italians distracted the Austrians enough to save their airfield. Only a couple of buildings and planes on the ground were damaged. The Austrians flew home knowing they had missed an opportunity to hurt their enemy.

  28. #28

    Default

    Game 3. This was supposed to involve a Zeppelin but being old and confused I brought planes for a Fall In (November) game I'll be running.

    So, a formation of Entente bombers on the way into Belgium via the coast. Handley/Page 0/400s and Capronis with RNAS escort run into a flight of Albatros D.IIIs.

    Name:  c1.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  124.6 KB
    A quick flame up for a SPAD VII.

    Name:  c2.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  211.8 KB
    Two Capronis and an HP make their way inland.

    Name:  c3.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  116.5 KB
    Brumowski wishing he had stayed in Austria.

    Name:  c4.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  177.1 KB
    Name:  c5.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  196.5 KB
    The Welch Dragon fending off an Albatros.

    Name:  c8.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  110.8 KB
    Brumowski closing in on a big boy.

    Name:  c9.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  133.8 KB
    Voss closing in on another big boy but not having it his way.

    Name:  c10.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  171.6 KB
    A deadly collision where the smaller plane somehow survives.

    Name:  c11.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  171.8 KB
    Another wave of bombers reaches the Belgian coast.

    Name:  c12.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  165.8 KB
    Another HP not going home.

    Name:  c14.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  165.6 KB
    An Albatros gets his from the Caproni rear gunner.

    Game 3. This was supposed to involve a Zeppelin but being old and confused I brought planes for a Fall In (November) game I'll be running.

    So, a formation of Entente bombers on the way into Belgium via the coast. Handley/Page 0/400s and Capronis with RNAS escort run into a flight of Albatros D.IIIs.

    Name:  c1.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  124.6 KB
    A quick flame up for a SPAD VII.

    Name:  c2.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  211.8 KB
    Two Capronis and an HP make their way inland.

    Name:  c3.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  116.5 KB
    Brumowski wishing he had stayed in Austria.

    Name:  c4.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  177.1 KB
    Name:  c5.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  196.5 KB
    The Welch Dragon fending off an Albatros.

    Name:  c8.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  110.8 KB
    Brumowski closing in on a big boy.

    Name:  c9.JPG
Views: 25
Size:  133.8 KB
    Voss closing in on another big boy but not having it his way.

    Name:  c10.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  171.6 KB
    A deadly collision where the smaller plane somehow survives.

    Name:  c11.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  171.8 KB
    Another wave of bombers reaches the Belgian coast.

    Name:  c12.JPG
Views: 26
Size:  165.8 KB
    Another HP not going home.

    Name:  c14.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  165.6 KB
    An Albatros gets his from the Caproni rear gunner.

    Name:  c15.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  198.1 KB
    Name:  c16.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  190.6 KB
    Two Capronis hoping their escort keep the Hun off of them while they head inland.

    Name:  c17.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  120.0 KB
    As the Hun closes in tracer rounds set him on fire.

    Name:  c18.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  194.7 KB
    Three Hun have no one between them and the bombers...

    Name:  c19.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  173.9 KB
    Name:  c20.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  171.2 KB
    The bombers get away and Richthofen goes down in flames.

    Only two bombers are shot down so enough get through to destroy the target for a British victory.

    A side note, this was my wife's first flight with her Sopwith Triplane Welch Dragon. As it usually goes, she set her first opponent on fire. (pretty sure it was Brumowski) She survived the day with one point remaining.
    Last edited by Teaticket; 10-11-2018 at 15:58.

  29. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Done. Where's my rum?
    I have something a little better waiting for you in my Stateroom.
    Bligh.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

  30. #30

    Default

    Peter, great set of photos there. Seems like you guys had a ball. Love the range of aircraft on display in all three games. Thanks for sharing

  31. #31

    Default

    Game 4, Flying Tigers Over Burma. One of the initial clashes between the Japanese and the AVG took the Japanese by surprise. Their older Sallys and Nates had so far ruled the sky...until running into the AVG and their P-40s.

    Name:  b1.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  218.1 KB
    The point of the Sally formation following their Nate escort run into opposition.

    Name:  b2.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  153.2 KB
    Two Nates try to interfere with a P-40 closing in on a bomber.

    Name:  b3.JPG
Views: 24
Size:  114.5 KB
    The first Nate goes down.

    Name:  b4.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  128.5 KB
    Bills first shot gets a Sally smoking.

    Name:  b5.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  105.0 KB
    Evening the fighter score, a P-40B bites the dust.

    Name:  b6.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  121.4 KB
    Bill quickly shoots down the smoking Sally.

    Name:  b7.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  113.7 KB
    Another Sally ignites.

    Name:  b8.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  117.9 KB
    Nates had a devil of a time trying to get shots at the much faster P-40s.

    Name:  b9.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  130.8 KB
    Name:  b10.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  138.3 KB
    A Sally's fate for the day.

    Name:  b11.JPG
Views: 23
Size:  126.5 KB
    One more added to the score.

    Name:  b12.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  130.1 KB
    A pair of Nates in a bad position.

    Name:  b14.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  157.9 KB
    A Sally has to rely on it's own guns for defense and down a Tiger.

    Name:  b15.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  108.6 KB
    A Nate showing it's obsolescence in front of a P-40.

    Name:  b16.JPG
Views: 21
Size:  130.7 KB
    Another Sally goes down.

    Name:  b17.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  117.9 KB
    Name:  b18.JPG
Views: 22
Size:  130.6 KB
    The last two Sallys day ends badly. Not one got through to bomb the pesky AVG's airfield.
    Last edited by Teaticket; 10-11-2018 at 16:24.

  32. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeemagnus View Post
    Peter, great set of photos there. Seems like you guys had a ball. Love the range of aircraft on display in all three games. Thanks for sharing
    Thanks Mike. I try to have each game use different planes. There was only one official Wings plane (Bill's P-40) in the Burma game.

  33. #33

    Default

    Well I asked for pics and you certainly provided!

    Those all look like interesting and exciting match-ups, Peter.
    Especially interested (as I said in my original post) in the Midway battle - some hairy action there.
    Are those Topside Minis ships you are using. I have been thinking of giving them a try.

    I can't believe the number of BOOMS! in that WWI game
    Is that from shuffling them back into play?

    Finally your Burma scenario looks terrific. I love seeing so many of the less well known aircraft in action.

    Question about those stands you use - did you add washers to keep them more stable?


    REP inbound - I wish I could give you one for each scenario.

  34. #34

    Default

    Bravo Peter, yet another Wings of Glory tour de force from your good self - and you managed to fit in a Sails outing as well. I'm exhausted just reading about it ! Outstanding sir

    "He is wise who watches"

  35. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stumptonian View Post
    Well I asked for pics and you certainly provided!

    Those all look like interesting and exciting match-ups, Peter.
    Especially interested (as I said in my original post) in the Midway battle - some hairy action there.
    Are those Topside Minis ships you are using. I have been thinking of giving them a try.

    I can't believe the number of BOOMS! in that WWI game
    Is that from shuffling them back into play?

    Finally your Burma scenario looks terrific. I love seeing so many of the less well known aircraft in action.

    Question about those stands you use - did you add washers to keep them more stable?


    REP inbound - I wish I could give you one for each scenario.
    Yes, the ships are Topside Minis. After getting a few to play my first attempt at a Midway game I now have many more than I'll ever need.

    Many BOOMs as I use triple A and B decks. When BOOMs happen they are reshuffled back into the decks with all other available cards.

    For the Burma game I also had 4 RAF 67 Sq. Buffalos that didn't get used. I should have put them in as P-40s were shot down.

    I made my stands with altitude in mind. They are a little tall even at the lowest level and I found when extending them they tended to get knocked over too easily. The washers, a new addition, add enough weight to keep them upright. Now using altitude is'n the pain it used to be.

    Thanks for the REP.

  36. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flash View Post
    Bravo Peter, yet another Wings of Glory tour de force from your good self - and you managed to fit in a Sails outing as well. I'm exhausted just reading about it ! Outstanding sir
    Thanks Dave. I tend to dive straight into the deep end at local shows and run games as much as possible. It was a nice break to play in a Sails game.

  37. #37

    Default

    I always enjoy the games Peter runs -- thoughtfully planned, well managed, and loads of fun. Thank you Peter! I took some photos too and will post when feeling better -- took a bit of a spill in the recent heavy rains and broke my elbow and a rib making keyboarding a bit of a challenge. Will post photos as soon as I can.
    B.

  38. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFlyBoy View Post
    I always enjoy the games Peter runs -- thoughtfully planned, well managed, and loads of fun. Thank you Peter! I took some photos too and will post when feeling better -- took a bit of a spill in the recent heavy rains and broke my elbow and a rib making keyboarding a bit of a challenge. Will post photos as soon as I can.
    B.
    Oh NO! So sorry to hear that Bill. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

    Sounds like you won't be reaching over any tables pushing any minis for some time.

  39. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teaticket View Post
    Oh NO! So sorry to hear that Bill. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

    Sounds like you won't be reaching over any tables pushing any minis for some time.
    Thanks and yeah -- 6 to 8 week recovery time which eliminates me from Fall In -- one upside is that I'm getting the attention and caring due a Grand Pooh Bah from my wife and daughter (and I'm playing that for all it is worth! "...yes, perhaps another pillow...." )

  40. #40

    Default

    Great looking pictures Peter!!! Looks like everyone had a wonderful time!!!

  41. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NewFlyBoy View Post
    ... took a bit of a spill in the recent heavy rains and broke my elbow and a rib making keyboarding a bit of a challenge...
    Any crash you can walk away from .... Make the most of it Bill & get well soon !

    "He is wise who watches"

  42. #42

    Default

    Dave, Thanks....so much for my cat like reflexes.... (my wife likens them to Garfield the cat..... )
    Bill

  43. #43

    Default

    Thanks for running the games Peter, I had a lot of fun. I bring my little brothers to Council and they thank me with 4 Booms in one game! That wasn't very nice .

    Sorry to hear about your injury Bill, hope you get better soon.

  44. #44

    Default

    Thomas -- always a pleasure to game with you. Please say hello to your brothers for me -- they are true gentlemen gamers (the 4 boom cards notwithstanding). Thanks for your well wishes on my injuries.
    best,
    Bill



Similar Missions

  1. Barrage 2018 Sunday 8 July
    By Boney10 in forum UK Wing
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-09-2018, 07:32
  2. New York Council of Five Nations 2017
    By Teaticket in forum US Wing
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-05-2017, 13:37
  3. National: Council of Five Nations 24 Sept
    By Teaticket in forum US Wing
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-29-2016, 07:59
  4. Council of Five Nations
    By Teaticket in forum After Action Reports
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 14:00
  5. Sunday 7th October
    By CappyTom in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 13:35

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •