Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Ebay--Bader Hurricane

  1. #1

    Default Ebay--Bader Hurricane

    Bader Hurricane currently on ebay at auction for $10 plus s&h. Just under 4 days left.

  2. #2

    Default

    I cannot see it staying at that low price for long, Dale.

  3. #3

  4. #4

    Default

    They had a Lancaster--Grog's the Shot that I saw in the last minute and was $8.50 plus S&H. I tried to put a bid in but it was too late.

    I've checked a few of the others that are super low and they are all from the same location and one even said Estate Sale on it.

  5. #5

    Smile

    Wow that is a low price!
    Will be interesting to see what it finally goes for.

    "Its a fine line indeed between going out in a Blaze of Glory or having Crashed & Burnt!"
    Member Australian Society of WW1 Aero Historians

  6. #6

    Default

    Shipping to Canada, not including Customs charges is more than a new plane, before I get in to the bidding war. Not enticing to me, whether I wanted the plane to complete my collection, or not.
    Mike
    "Flying is learning to throw yourself at the ground and miss" Douglas Adams
    "Wings of Glory won't skin your elbows and knees while practicing." OldGuy59

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gully_raker View Post
    Wow that is a low price!
    Will be interesting to see what it finally goes for.
    $18.52 USD.

    I won it and 7 other planes. On 4 of them I was the only bidder. Good news is I won them all at $100 and some change. The bad news is that the seller doesn't combine shipping, so the shipping was $56. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered to bid. Oh well - live and learn I guess.

  8. #8

    Default

    It looks like there are some great WoW airplanes ending in the next 24 hours and a couple of BF.110's available for Buy it Now.

    If we should have to fight, we should be prepared to do so from the neck up instead of from the neck down. -Jimmy Doolittle

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsalt View Post
    $18.52 USD.

    I won it and 7 other planes. On 4 of them I was the only bidder. Good news is I won them all at $100 and some change. The bad news is that the seller doesn't combine shipping, so the shipping was $56. If I had known that I wouldn't have bothered to bid. Oh well - live and learn I guess.
    Check your account for a partial refund - ebay is a real pig when it comes to setting up a Seller account; many folks miss the "combined shipping" option.
    Several times when I have bought multiple lots, the sellers have messaged me with thanks for the purchase and notification of a partial refund.

    Fingers crossed!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    Check your account for a partial refund - ebay is a real pig when it comes to setting up a Seller account; many folks miss the "combined shipping" option.
    Several times when I have bought multiple lots, the sellers have messaged me with thanks for the purchase and notification of a partial refund.

    Fingers crossed!
    I've had that also happen when purchasing multiple items at the same time. I've figured the shipping and found it to be less when everything was done.

    Congratulations Bob on your purchases and especially the Bader for under 20. I know. You've been looking for the older planes.

  11. #11

    Default

    I just looked on eBay and a Bader Hurricane is on there for $10 for another 7 hours.
    They also have a Zeppelin Staaken and HP 0/400 right now at auction for $10.50 each.
    There are also Bomber flight pegs, HE111 and BF110 at auction cheap for the next 6 days.
    Some of these are from Missouri and some from California.



Similar Missions

  1. Happy Birthday Douglas Bader
    By Diamondback in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-25-2018, 16:41
  2. WGF Wanted: Albatros D.III (Hautzmayer) and Hawker Hurricane Mk.1 (Bader)
    By Grey House in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2018, 14:59
  3. WGS Also after Bader Hurricane and Bf109 Galland
    By Canestri10 in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-08-2016, 16:05
  4. AIR200 Hurricane I (Sea Hurricane in this case)
    By Blackronin in forum Metal and Resin Models
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:10
  5. Roundels on Bader's Hurricane
    By EnemyAce in forum General Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2010, 09:21

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •