Ares Games

Thread: Military Hobbies

Default Military Hobbies

Lots of WGF and some WGS gear in stock at Military Hobbies Unley. I scored a series 1 DR1 Rahn model and a few others today. They also have a lot of other games too. Well worth the visit.

Thanks for the heads up. Although I'm a bit behind time wise.

I've been sending them the New Ares releases, glad to hear they have older stock too.

Gary do they do Mail order?

Hmm I do not know. I will ask next time I go there. I have always got good service from the Aerodrome store here on this website and the post times are pretty good by the way.

I visited Military Hobbies this morning and bought a couple of the 109k's. Fof WWII, he also has a couple of Lancasters, a couple of B17's and a Battle of Britain starter set. He also has a Sails of Glory starter set. For WWI, he has a lot of 2 seaters and some Nieport 11's, a couple of each Giant and a few more scout types. He also has a no mans land mat and a city map. The rarity seemed to be a Fokker E.III. Very reasonable prices for those looking to increase their collections.

Thanks for the update.
    I better fly the planes I have before I buy anymore!

Does he have a website?

Nah, apart from the eBay store, none to speak of. I guess it is just a matter of contacting him directly... Let me know if you don't have his e-mail. Gee, when will be the new incoming wave of shiny new planes, I wonder...

Quote Originally Posted by Dog of War View Post
    Nah, apart from the eBay store, none to speak of. I guess it is just a matter of contacting him directly... Let me know if you don't have his e-mail. Gee, when will be the new incoming wave of shiny new planes, I wonder...
    Thanks. The store I found on ebay was from Adelaide. Don’t think that was the same one.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by BwanaJoe View Post
    Thanks. The store I found on ebay was from Adelaide. Don’t think that was the same one.
    Joe pretty sure Military Hobbies is in Adelaide.
    I am sure Gary (Baxter) will confirm.

Yes Military Hobbies is in Adelaide. I went there yesterday and bought the Battle of Britain set. He still had a B17 and a Lancaster for $45 each if anyone is into WW2.

Oops. I assumed from the first post Unley was a city! Well, if I had the correct store there weren’t any WOG old series out there.

Thanks for the info guys.

The shop is located in Unley which is right next to the city of Adelaide CBD. First tram stop past South Terrace in fact. 27 King William road and King William Road becomes King William Street when it gets to South Terrace and it leads directly the heart of Adelaide CBD. Are you planning in coming down this way? If so it would be good to catch up with another Wogger.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    Are you planning in coming down this way? If so it would be good to catch up with another Wogger.
    If this was for me then probably not. It would be one heck of a road trip to visit a game shop!

do they have a catalogue

Hi Esa, Military Hobbies source their stock from rivalsky.com.au Although MH do not have a catalogue rivalsky have their product catalogue online.

Users Country Flag

Name
    J Robert
    Sorties Flown

Just a heads up, their EBAY store has a big selection available now - -I was in store and grab a few WWII

Similar Missions

1. Military Hobbies
    By Baxter in forum Officer's Club
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2018, 00:42
  2. Illinois: Game Day at Royal Hobbies, Rockford
    By Beer&pretzels in forum US Wing
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-22-2012, 07:50
  3. Other Aircraft hobbies
    By sirosis o liver in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 13