Ares Games

Thread: Oversised Decals ?

Default Oversised Decals ?

Has anyone found a source of decals larger than the ones Dom makes. I need some German crosses about 1.5 times as big as his largest for my Staaken.
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

squiggie

Hi there

I used roundels for my hp400 from a set of 1/72 decals i had in my bits box. They seemed to be the correct size for a 1/144 bomber.

Neil

Thanks Neil, and my next Question is......... No seriously, I'll have to get off my butt and go into the City tomorrow to find a nice man with some German air plane kits.
    Thanks again.
    Rob.

Wingco I bought a sheet German 1/72 crosses for my Staaken, when it actually arrives, what are you wanting ? PM me

Quote Originally Posted by Boney10 View Post
    Wingco I bought a sheet German 1/72 crosses for my Staaken, when it actually arrives, what are you wanting ? PM me
    Could you let me know where you got them from please? Just PM if it breaks any rules.
    Thanks Rob.