Ares Games

Thread: Amazing!

Default Amazing!

My Father suprised me this morning with a 24" 1080p Flat Screen Monitor for my newly built PC... and I just have to say:

This website is freaking awesome in HD!!!

... oh and I love my Dad... 80 yrs old and generous to a fault!!! Thanks Pop!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I've a monitor such as your and I've the same feeling working with it.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years also to your marvel father!

Thank you my Italian freind! The same to you and yours! Watch out for those blizzards blowing in from Greece!!!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

I hope we'll not have snowfall during the holidays! We had great problem last weekend with ice in Italy.

At worst I'll ask to Befana (the old lady who brings gifts to good children and coal to bad ones on January, 6) to give me a lift.

She has really good movement cards!

Attachment 7162

Quote Originally Posted by Attila57 View Post
    I hope we'll not have snowfall during the holidays! We had great problem last weekend with ice in Italy.

At worst I'll ask to Befana (the old lady who brings gifts to good children and coal to bad ones on January, 6) to give me a lift.

She has really good movement cards!

Attachment 7162
    Hmmmmmm..... she reminds me a touch of my first Ex-wife!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"