Ares Games

Thread: Missing Pilot Alert!

Default Missing Pilot Alert!

Has anyone seen or heard from Mayor Jim??? He seems to have vanished into the ether(net)...

It is entirely possible that he was abducted by Yeti from the hills of Southern Kentucky... or that the "Lt. Col" got tired of him constantly being here in the O-club with us and beaned over the head with a rolling pin...

Should we send out a search Patrol? Saint Bernards? E.L.F.S?
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Goering Ace View Post
    Space aliens.
    In Kentucky??? Good chance!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"
    “You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.” Robin Williams

Might be downed behind enemy lines. We'll send out some flights to Tennessee and do a look about.

An excellent opportunity to plan a rescue mission scenario. Are you Entente or Central?

I had a sneaking suspicion ... old chap

Attilio

OK now I am starting to get worried... I'm tellin' ya its the darn Kentucky Yetis... They come at ya outta nowhere and snap ya right up for a midnight snack! Jim has not posted in ten days!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Maybe he's on vacation or just caught up in the pre-holiday chaos.

Well I kinda figured it was something like that... but the Yetis scenario is definitely more comical... Oh well, at least he will know he was missed while he was gone! Nothing says respect like a good ribbing!
    Ken Head - "The Cowman"

Of course we all know that abduction by Yeti is a bit far fetched . . . but kidnapped by the girl scouts is WAY more plausible. Yep, you just can't trust those cookie selling munchkins.

Of course we all know that abduction by Yeti is a bit far fetched . . . but kidnapped by the girl scouts is WAY more plausible. Yep, you just can't trust those cookie selling munchkins.
    Uh Oh... I am thinking that his "Lt. Col" might take offense and strip off the kid gloves... I'm talking losing the rolling pin and whipping out a rocket launcher... I can just see the Headlines now:
    STRANGELY SCORCHED GIRL SCOUT UNIFORMS FOUND SCATTERED ALL OVER KENTUCKY HILLSIDES.

Ken Head - "The Cowman"

it can be a credible hypothesis A co-worker on holiday in the UK is unable to return due to bad weather, the airline established his first available flight on December 25!

Similar Missions

1. Missing Pilot?
    By Lugburz in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 15:22
  2. What planes are missing from this list
    By Oberst Hajj in forum WGF: General Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 17:59
  3. Posted missing
    By AlgyLacey in forum Hobby Room
    Replies: 5