Ares Games

Thread: A few planes on ebay for good prices in UK

Default A few planes on ebay for good prices in UK

An ebay seller has a few WoG planes WW1 and WW2 for sale in the UK at very cheap prices. Thought I'd share.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WINGS-OF-...b4dae2:g:8lIAA

Thank you for the 'heads up', Steven.

I have bought dozens of planes from Steve, and he is a top seller.
    His stock often includes "seconds" (in the case of Wings planes, usually with crushed or damaged boxes, but pristine contents) and he always describes them accurately in his listings.
    Highly recommended.
    I laugh in the face of danger - then I hide until it goes away!

My Albatros CIII came and was brand new, sealed and in mint condition. Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by Popsical View Post
    An ebay seller has a few WoG planes WW1 and WW2 for sale in the UK at very cheap prices. Thought I'd share.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WINGS-OF-...b4dae2:g:8lIAA
    Steven - Thanks for this information great find, I've just bought 2 of the Albatros CIII, just waiting for them to arrive.

How did you find them I searched Wings of War and Glory and they didn't come up on that?

Cheers

Pure luck John. I usual try several searches on a theme to find stuff. You can also follow a search type and have updates on your email, I do that too.

The key to ebay success is frequency.

These planes (and some others from the same seller) have "done the rounds" a few times. Sometimes they are only 3-day or 4-day listings. The last time was around 3 weeks ago, so if you searched then, you will have missed them.
    I search ebay EVERY day, sometimes twice or three times in a day, and have found literally dozens of planes at bargain prices, many of which were never seen by anyone else - I was the only bidder.

Have to agree on constant searching. Good deals go fast so you have to be right on top of it. People also tend to post Fridays so that is a good time to look. "Buy it now" are your best deals and tend to go quickly. Also remember if it is not there now it can be there next week so it takes time and work to get the good deals.

Ł5.95 is a nice price but the Ł25.86 postage to Oz is a bit of a disincentive...

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Helmut View Post
    The key to ebay success is frequency.

These planes (and some others from the same seller) have "done the rounds" a few times. Sometimes they are only 3-day or 4-day listings. The last time was around 3 weeks ago, so if you searched then, you will have missed them.
    I search ebay EVERY day, sometimes twice or three times in a day, and have found literally dozens of planes at bargain prices, many of which were never seen by anyone else - I was the only bidder.
    Hi Tim - you wouldn't be r***r would you?

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Hi Tim - you wouldn't be r***r would you?
    I've no idea - I only ever see my own name, and the scrambled codes of everyone else......................

Same said seller has 3 planes for great prices on ebay.
    Albatros CIII and two WW2 Suzy's.

Picked up 3 Albatri yesterday!

Got a couple of Albatri today myself.

Similar Missions

1. eBay some good deals on ebay
    By Davey Jones in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-27-2017, 19:30
  2. eBay good score for Gotha's on ebay
    By Xen in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2016, 12:25
  3. WGS prices seem very good here.
    By Dowters in forum Sale/Trade/Wanted Classifieds